www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Teleport (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Sign Up for Free Mobile Device (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=9855)

Xynthia 11-09-2017 03:44 PM

I heard that consumers who are signing up Telco C new internet plan will get free mobile device. Is this information real? Btw, any comments about their new internet plans?

Deirdre Khaw 11-09-2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 13616)
I heard that consumers who are signing up Telco C new internet plan will get free mobile device. Is this information real? Btw, any comments about their new internet plans?

The new internet plans offer 50GB and 100GB internet quota with many free privileges and also free smartphone. These plans sound attractive, but its monthly subscription fee seems a bit high. Is it really worth it?

Mr. Jacker 11-09-2017 04:11 PM

Wohoo! I'm so excited with these promotions. Are these promotions available to existing customers who wanna to upgrade their plan to new internet plan?

Dorenn 13-09-2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

I really dislike their plan:mad: their line coverage so limited and yet they charge alot

Dorenn 13-09-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 13618)
Wohoo! I'm so excited with these promotions. Are these promotions available to existing customers who wanna to upgrade their plan to new internet plan?

Are you sure there are no extra charges in the internet plan? normally they won't charge you directly but just added it in to your monthly fees:s27:

frontier 13-09-2017 02:27 PM

OMG really, there are this kind of offer form the telco company, have to go and research on it haha, see whether is it worth it or not, thanks for the info.

I am using Umobile BTW, anyone knows any interesting offer from Umobile?

MR_Ken 13-09-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

There are 9 phone in total you can choose when you sign up the new internet plans. Those phone include Hua Wei p10, vivo v5s, oppo A77... such a nice offer...

Cindy777 13-09-2017 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 13618)

Yes, im interest too with the new plan offer, 2 days ago i get more information with my aunty, we are able to upgrade the current plan into new internet plan,i and my aunty are planning to do it coz it seem many benefit in those new plan.

Jason CK 14-09-2017 04:43 PM

I just got my P10 recently by subscribing to this plan, it is awesome

for internet marketer like me, what an awesome plan this is, the speed is stable and fast all the time, if you do use quite so much of data, gotta try this!!!

Kevin Ngo 15-09-2017 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason CK (Post 13633)

for internet marketer like me, what an awesome plan this is, the speed is stable and fast all the time, if you do use quite so much of data, gotta try this!!!

Yaya. It is a really good option for heavy data users. By signing up those plan, they won't have to worry about data usage when gaming, watching video online or downloading music. They also can enjoy many great benefits such as free call, unlimited social chatting, free music etc.

Xynthia 15-09-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Thank you for sharing your opinion, this interest package really attractive to me. I would take it as my first choice when I wanna to change my current internet package:)

Dorenn 15-09-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Did you pay more than RM 188 to get the phone? or its really free of charge? :s11:

CascaKok 15-09-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frontier (Post 13628)
OMG really, there are this kind of offer form the telco company, have to go and research on it haha, see whether is it worth it or not, thanks for the info.

I am using Umobile BTW, anyone knows any interesting offer from Umobile?

Telco C new plans very worth to sign up:s13: my friends change to Telco C as Telco U line very unstable