Interesting! Just found that most Malaysians actually not interested in iPhone's features - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Interesting! Just found that most Malaysians actually not interested in iPhone's features

Old 15-02-2018, 03:48 PM   #1
okashii86

Exclamation Interesting! Just found that most Malaysians actually not interested in iPhone's features

Just like any year, iPhone users will usually go crazy when the product was launched. But one eCommerce actually took time to research to see if Malaysians were even interested with the 'crazily-priced' iPhone X.

Haha true or not? Whatever it is i bought myself a OnePlus 3. Still loving my Android. What do you think? haha
okashii86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 05:11 PM   #2
JayceOoi

True. Screen and camera are still the most important.
JayceOoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:44 PM   #3
tinker

Just like any year, iPhone users will usually go crazy when the product was launched. But one eCommerce actually took time to research to see if Malaysians were even interested with the 'crazily-priced' iPhone X.

Haha true or not? Whatever it is i bought myself a OnePlus 3. Still loving my Android. What do you think? haha
So true. Previously i use bought an iphone without knowing its features but just because all my friends were using it and make a fuss out of it.

I use it for 2 month than regret it.. Worse purchased i ever did. Feel like crying everyday like someone put bawang in my eyess TT
tinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 04:34 PM   #4
techacks

So true. Previously i use bought an iphone without knowing its features but just because all my friends were using it and make a fuss out of it.

I use it for 2 month than regret it.. Worse purchased i ever did. Feel like crying everyday like someone put bawang in my eyess TT
Ouch so pain lor put bawang in your eyes. xD

You see this bawang with your eyes better.. Confirm happy.
https://www.facebook.com/weareunifi/...type=3&theater
techacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:56 AM   #5
rhapsody

True. Screen and camera are still the most important.
For me its the processor and the internal features. Go buy yourself a camera if taking photos is more important to you. Don't use camera phone.
rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 11:01 AM   #6
rhapsody

Don't buy expensive phone just because your friends using it. Do some survey first and choose a phone that fulfill your needs.
rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:43 PM   #7
tinker

Ouch so pain lor put bawang in your eyes. xD

You see this bawang with your eyes better.. Confirm happy.
https://www.facebook.com/weareunifi/...type=3&theater
Lol. I notice that page too. I think they will reveal it today at 3.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:44 PM   #8
tinker

Don't buy expensive phone just because your friends using it. Do some survey first and choose a phone that fulfill your needs.
Yeay. Ive learnt the lesson. Now i dont care anymore what phones my friends are using.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:27 PM   #9
BootNephewInlove

Basically, they just for the brand not the features of the phone.
Same for FaceID and upcoming features.
What they care stability of the system and device capability.
BootNephewInlove is offline   Reply With Quote