Current coolest postpaid plan - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Current coolest postpaid plan

Old 21-02-2018, 02:31 PM   #16
Jaden Yuki

Really?!?? flight ticket to where? can go europe ? haha
haha not europe la, if europe celcom will go bankrupt, if ure on platinum u can go around asean countries, if not only domestic flights
Jaden Yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 07:02 PM   #17
xiaomaomi

haha not europe la, if europe celcom will go bankrupt, if ure on platinum u can go around asean countries, if not only domestic flights
pfffffftttttt.... on;y asean??! better u just keep the money and go check out the airasia website search for the cheapest tickets return ... lol rm 188 not worth it at all
xiaomaomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 08:06 PM   #18
Kaijun96

Asean countries only then abit potong steam leh, almost all I went before already haha
Kaijun96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 08:07 PM   #19
Kaijun96

Well its a choice that you have to make, whether you prefer to take some time off travelling or enjoy more on shopping at your local stores with all the vouchers. But something for sure is that you definitely not want to miss all the privileges given to Celcom members
I think travelling is better loh, can go and see see other places, shopping you also go shop at the same place only.
Kaijun96 is offline   Reply With Quote