POCKET SIZE? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

POCKET SIZE?

Old 13-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #1
EMERALD

POCKET SIZE?

I really get interesting with the Iphone SE,latest by Iphone...but it was expesive for a person like me..and is that true that was pocket size????
EMERALD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 09:32 AM   #2
decalcomanie

it is true la that iphone SE is pocket size, very convenient not like iphone 6plus, when put inside pocket like gonna drop out. About the price ah, it depends on yourself because you can buy through Machines or through package with all the telcos, but I prefer sign up package with telco cuz is cheaper because no matter what you still have to use internet what, so sign up with them can buy cheaper phone and get internet. Heard that some of the telcos are doing promotion...
decalcomanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2016, 01:02 PM   #3
Flute king

u sure u wanna buy with all the telcos?? for my own experience, i will not recommend signing package with them, you will be in contract with the telco for 2 years, cannot change to another telco when u are not satisfy with it
Flute king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 09:35 AM   #4
CooledMudIon

u sure u wanna buy with all the telcos?? for my own experience, i will not recommend signing package with them, you will be in contract with the telco for 2 years, cannot change to another telco when u are not satisfy with it
everything in this world also got pron and cons rite?
that is why we need to think carefully before make a decision
but personally,for me,we alr mentioned about the contract when we signing up with every telco`s and i think you should find the low risk telco`s to avoid the unsatisfied issues.
CooledMudIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 09:42 AM   #5
SpinRc

everything in this world also got pron and cons rite?
that is why we need to think carefully before make a decision
but personally,for me,we alr mentioned about the contract when we signing up with every telco`s and i think you should find the low risk telco`s to avoid the unsatisfied issues.
just like me,i am the Celcom First Platinum user and i registered with them October this year.
i have no issue with their coverage/network and i get iPhone SE just by signing in their contract for 2 years and get my iPhone SE for only RM288.
and i get 60gb data some more.
i dont mind if i tie with the contract as long i satisfied with their services.
SpinRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 09:44 AM   #6
Alvin0325

for me i won't buy Iphone SE because too old edy
go for IPhone 7 better and got the brand new dual camera and jet black
quite interesting but the price really expensive
Alvin0325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 01:12 PM   #7
Lolipop520

just like me,i am the Celcom First Platinum user and i registered with them October this year.
i have no issue with their coverage/network and i get iPhone SE just by signing in their contract for 2 years and get my iPhone SE for only RM288.
and i get 60gb data some more.
i dont mind if i tie with the contract as long i satisfied with their services.

Only for celcom have this kind of promo? but I used digi many years already don't think wan change other telco but thinking change a iPhone SE with cheaper price also
Lolipop520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016, 11:30 AM   #8
EMERALD

Wink

Only for celcom have this kind of promo? but I used digi many years already don't think wan change other telco but thinking change a iPhone SE with cheaper price also
All telco offering iPhone SE but Celcom offer cheaper which is RM288. Why don't you try it first. You got so many data also.

for me i won't buy Iphone SE because too old edy
go for IPhone 7 better and got the brand new dual camera and jet black
quite interesting but the price really expensive
Sure. Why not. Btw, it is your choice. Right now, all telcos have made promotion with iPhone 7. You just have to choose the good one. Heheheheheheh. One more, iPhone 7 is too expensive for me. Celcom already offered iPhone SE cheap. So why don't we take the chance, right? Hhuhuhuuhu
Old 16-12-2016, 11:32 AM   #9
EMERALD

Thank you guys for the information.