Seriously iPhone SE? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Seriously iPhone SE?

Old 14-01-2017, 08:25 AM   #1
Elena Wong

Seriously iPhone SE?

iPhone SE SUPER SALES Campaign run from Celcom for limited promotional period from 28 October 2016 until 31 Jan 2017. I just know this 'thing' currently. Will have to do more research about this to get the iPhone SE. Lol haha.
Elena Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 09:03 PM   #2
kellyng

i heard also, RM188 can get a iphone SE 16GB
but have to sign up first platinum plan for 2 yrs
but not sure the details of this first platinum plan
kellyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2017, 03:15 PM   #3
AlangDO

2 years?

i heard also, RM188 can get a iphone SE 16GB
but have to sign up first platinum plan for 2 yrs
but not sure the details of this first platinum plan
Seriously for two years? this is so not good as we cant change in subscribing to other telco as it's time being is two years. Other telco provides more than this and get better iPhone design perhaps.
AlangDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2017, 10:56 PM   #4
janelee

Seriously for two years? this is so not good as we cant change in subscribing to other telco as it's time being is two years. Other telco provides more than this and get better iPhone design perhaps.
i think is quite a good deal with just rm188 can buy a iphone SE
the first platinum plan they offered actually can enjoy 30gb weekend internet and 30gb weekday internet, so its ok for me even though the contract period is 24 months.
janelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 10:46 PM   #5
Hajid17

the first platinum plan they offered actually can enjoy 30gb weekend internet and 30gb weekday internet, so its ok for me even though the contract period is 24 months.

Is it when combined would be 60GB? Wuhuu can watch kpop drama aaa. movie marathon.
Hajid17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 12:18 PM   #6
billeor

Is it when combined would be 60GB? Wuhuu can watch kpop drama aaa. movie marathon.
won't consume much as the plan come with free unlimited iflix...
billeor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 09:11 PM   #7
ivylim

won't consume much as the plan come with free unlimited iflix...
really? i just know that plan got unlimited call and sms
ivylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2017, 09:18 PM   #8
ivylim

the weekday and weekend total internet data of 60gb hv option to combine throughout the month with AnydayGB right?
ivylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 07:26 AM   #9
Shaf22

really? i just know that plan got unlimited call and sms
After this i didnt have to worry about the phone bills since celcom plan has been upgraded to unlimited calls and sms. want to call everyones untill they got sick talking with me. haha
Shaf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 09:56 AM   #10
Lolipop520

the weekday and weekend total internet data of 60gb hv option to combine throughout the month with AnydayGB right?

ya!just addon RM10 every month...by the way I don't think so worth for this plan, must pay the upfront some more the internet plan every month...and iphone se screen size too small for me...more prefer 7plus
Lolipop520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2017, 05:10 PM   #11
Elena Wong

Smile

ya!just addon RM10 every month...by the way I don't think so worth for this plan, must pay the upfront some more the internet plan every month...and iphone se screen size too small for me...more prefer 7plus

That's certainly not all peoples kind of have the same preferences about the taste for iPhone SE but several peoples definitely prefer this iPhone SE. So, this shows that there will always peoples that caught their attention onto this campaign even though some peoples dislike it. It's the matter of taste and preferences.

Old 20-01-2017, 05:15 PM   #12
Elena Wong

Cool

Yeap, for sure. It can combine total internet data whether the weekday and weekend as will be total up as 60GB for Celcom First Platinum which is enjoy 30GB of Weekday Internet and 30GB of Weekend Internet (RM188 - RM388 for different storage of the device price ) and 40GB for Celcom First Gold Plus that can enjoy 20GB of Weekday Internet and 20GB of Weekend Internet (RM588 - RM788 for for different storage of the device price).