Huawei P10 Plus - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Huawei P10 Plus

Old 20-03-2017, 06:09 PM   #1
Yunani

Huawei P10 Plus

Anyone Huawei fans here? Do you guys think the last P10 plus worth for the money? Rumor said that the price going to be 3k-4k.
Know that the Leica camera is really beast, but any other core feature for this p10 plus? Wanna to replace my old phone, but worry that I make a wrong decision as I never use Huawei before. Previously are all on Sony, but now Sony is overpriced so I don't think I will continue using Sony.

Last edited by Yunani; 22-03-2017 at 10:21 AM..
Yunani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 12:33 PM   #2
PariPera

I bought huawei last 2 months.really good android especially the camera.other features also satisfied me. since p10 is the latest so it must be more upgrade than my model.
I think its reasonable price for that model. If u afford mybe u can look for it . But for me i just afford to buy my phone with sign up telco bundle. As long as i no need waste so much money.
PariPera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2017, 10:33 AM   #3
AsiaMan

P10 Plus is overpriced. Either you go for P10 standard or Mate 9 Pro.
Mate 9 Pro specification is very similar with the P10 Plus and the price is cheaper.
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 11:16 AM   #4
Camesong

Anyone Huawei fans here? Do you guys think the last P10 plus worth for the money? Rumor said that the price going to be 3k-4k.
Know that the Leica camera is really beast, but any other core feature for this p10 plus? Wanna to replace my old phone, but worry that I make a wrong decision as I never use Huawei before. Previously are all on Sony, but now Sony is overpriced so I don't think I will continue using Sony.
actually every phone is also overpriced because it just a small device and multiple function only.. it don't worth 3k-4k if for me i prefer to buy a laptop better than a smartphone
Camesong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2017, 11:20 AM   #5
Camesong

I bought huawei last 2 months.really good android especially the camera.other features also satisfied me. since p10 is the latest so it must be more upgrade than my model.
I think its reasonable price for that model. If u afford mybe u can look for it . But for me i just afford to buy my phone with sign up telco bundle. As long as i no need waste so much money.
that might be a good option maybe since not insufficient money but isn't that it will be more costly compare to direct purchase a device in shop?
Old 23-03-2017, 05:31 PM   #6
PariPera

that might be a good option maybe since not insufficient money but isn't that it will be more costly compare to direct purchase a device in shop?
I'm not agree with you...every device bundle should pay for the upfront,.Like me, i sign up with celcom just need pay 300 for upfront as i use first gold plan , it only depend more or less and it will instant rebate at the first month.So we no need pay the bill for few month since they currently offer cheaper device price, might consider it.

Last edited by PariPera; 24-03-2017 at 09:30 AM..
PariPera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2017, 10:46 AM   #7
Camesong

I'm not agree with you...every device bundle should pay for the upfront,.Like me, i sign up with celcom just need pay 300 for upfront as i use first gold plan , it only depend more or less and it will instant rebate at the first month.So we no need pay the bill for few month since they currently offer cheaper device price, might consider it.
every device bundle need to pay for device price and upfront as well except for those offer free one like zerolution but it isn't free also because device price will be divided in 24 month to pay back.

actually device bundle is a great deal for those heavy usage users because they could buy the device at a lower price and the markup will be free for them as they subscribe their expensive plan. this option depends on users because if heavy is great deal but for light users will be a bad choice since they can't finish that their monthly usage
Old 24-03-2017, 02:16 PM   #8
Yunani

Lap top is not portable as smartphone... Also, some users is prefer smart phone than a lappy as it's convenient...

Btw, thanks superman for the recommendation will look for mate 9 pro before get the p10 plus.
Old 24-03-2017, 02:22 PM   #9
Yunani

every device bundle need to pay for device price and upfront as well except for those offer free one like zerolution but it isn't free also because device price will be divided in 24 month to pay back.

actually device bundle is a great deal for those heavy usage users because they could buy the device at a lower price and the markup will be free for them as they subscribe their expensive plan. this option depends on users because if heavy is great deal but for light users will be a bad choice since they can't finish that their monthly usage
well that's truth... if you can't afford it better not to sign up the bundle ...
bundle is benefits those heavy users to purchase new phone with subsidy...

but, hey I don't see any light users will get a bundle just for the subsidy... Majority light users are go for prepaid, since postpaid is commonly with huge quota.
Old 27-03-2017, 01:06 PM   #10
SpinRc

heavy user or light user is depend on how they allocate their usage only previously i also consider as light user but now also using postpaid plan because life style changed and now use my usage at facebook and youtube to watch video due to huge quota usage that i have. sometimes, i also use my data at home because my wifi always lagging maybe the line congested..
or maybe you can share your hotsport to share your usage among your family or friend at outside also

Last edited by SpinRc; 27-03-2017 at 01:11 PM..
SpinRc is offline   Reply With Quote