CNY gadget promo - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

CNY gadget promo

Old 20-01-2017, 03:39 PM   #1
Maybrow

CNY gadget promo

Saw that telco Celcom offer CNY deal purchase 2 gadget for the price of one.
But it's tricky, in order to purchase that phone users have to sign up with their plan and the primary phone have to tied with the highest tier plan...

Man....
But the x2 Huawei P9 only up for 1688... really attractive as I survey current 1x Huawei P9 is for 1940+ Im in dilemma...
Any advise?
Maybrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2017, 05:19 PM   #2
kellyng

It is really attractive...but both device also need tied up with their plan, like more expensive than purchase at Huawei Center
It also depends on ur budget range, do the data plan are affordable
kellyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 10:55 AM   #3
SpinRc

It is really attractive...but both device also need tied up with their plan, like more expensive than purchase at Huawei Center
It also depends on ur budget range, do the data plan are affordable
not one person should subscribe the highest plan only?? So both device need to subscribe but can subscribe one highest plan and one lowest plan since the highest plan got too much of data izzit

Saw that telco Celcom offer CNY deal purchase 2 gadget for the price of one.
But it's tricky, in order to purchase that phone users have to sign up with their plan and the primary phone have to tied with the highest tier plan...

Man....
But the x2 Huawei P9 only up for 1688... really attractive as I survey current 1x Huawei P9 is for 1940+ Im in dilemma...
Any advise?
the price is still okay but just the monthly commitment a bit high at least 160++ but if you didn't have enough money to direct purchase and it maybe could help you as well.
SpinRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2017, 04:08 PM   #4
Saramil

As always, Celcom really like to make silly offer.....
It's like asking u to sign up two contract plan and free u a lousy phone.
This offer is literary stupid. Better not to consider it.
Saramil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2017, 04:10 PM   #5
Saramil

not one person should subscribe the highest plan only?? So both device need to subscribe but can subscribe one highest plan and one lowest plan since the highest plan got too much of data izzit

the price is still okay but just the monthly commitment a bit high at least 160++ but if you didn't have enough money to direct purchase and it maybe could help you as well.
It's way too high... and I don't like one thing about Celcom is about the postpaid. It seem that every Celcom postpaid are exclusively for heavy users and rich users. Never consider about those users who can barely finish 2gb within a month.
Saramil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2017, 05:38 PM   #6
JeremyKoo

As always, Celcom really like to make silly offer.....
It's like asking u to sign up two contract plan and free u a lousy phone.
This offer is literary stupid. Better not to consider it.
Huawei and Oppo is acceptable.
I think that this offer is more suitable for family or couple as it come with two identical device models and the second device is free. Good to treat as a gift.
The contract is the only problem, but with that much quota.
Nothing good to argue, for those who willing to take it

Last edited by JeremyKoo; 03-02-2017 at 09:41 AM..
JeremyKoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 12:05 PM   #7
Warda E

as Maybrow said that direct purchase the device already RM2000 means that if buy 2 device have to pay for double price, but now just only offer single device price which is even cheaper than RPP. I think not that bad, for those who desire for the device.
Also, second plan can pick any first plan. If one of you doesn't prefer that much quota can pick the lowest plan first blue. Cheaper with less quota.

Last edited by Warda E; 03-02-2017 at 09:45 AM..
Warda E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2017, 09:22 AM   #8
Maybrow

as Maybrow said that direct purchase the device already RM2000 means that if buy 2 need pay double also, but now just only RM1688 for twice P9, quite worth it I think
If buy the device at their store also need sign up a data plan too, purchase this bundle directly is more convenient right
yeah, im thinking in the same way too.
Another device can keep for my husband, which is better than taking sup line as the the second plan can subscribe to any first plan can get unlimited call too.
Think going to visit bluecube later with my husband after work.
Btw, happy Chinese New Year to you guys.
Maybrow is offline   Reply With Quote