Have anyone tried ogawa massage chair before? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Have anyone tried ogawa massage chair before?

Old 27-04-2017, 12:22 AM   #1
LeBing

Have anyone tried ogawa massage chair before?

Wanted to try one. But i heard its quite costly right?
LeBing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 01:51 PM   #2
Warda E

What is ogawa? is it the massage chair that use to massage the whole body or you re referring to something else.
Warda E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 01:59 PM   #3
Muthusamy

Talking

What is ogawa? is it the massage chair that use to massage the whole body or you re referring to something else.

I think he or she refer to the ogawa massage chair bcoz ogawa brands is quite famous these days. So many ads about ogawa nowadays.
Muthusamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 12:11 PM   #4
xMac_Lifex

Question

Is there ogawa for something else? I only know about the massage chair. What else is there?
xMac_Lifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 12:15 PM   #5
xMac_Lifex

I think he or she refer to the ogawa massage chair bcoz ogawa brands is quite famous these days. So many ads about ogawa nowadays.
I guess because mother days is around the corner that why their pushing about ads? Last time my friend bought one because they were doing the promotion. Buy 1 Free 1. Something like that. Thats why he bought it and gave one for his parents.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:31 PM   #6
Amylin

Cool

But the price is too expensive even though ogawa is doing promotion. The price is still too expensive after promotion as they just cut down just a little of the price. I think other brand provide lee in price with this quality same like ogawa.
Amylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2017, 04:39 PM   #7
Yunani

Thumbs down

I guess because mother days is around the corner that why their pushing about ads? Last time my friend bought one because they were doing the promotion. Buy 1 Free 1. Something like that. Thats why he bought it and gave one for his parents.
Is it true buy one free one? I think its just a marketing things and then we have to pay more as we have to pay it through installment. We just dont know how its calculated and end up to pay more. Ads is just says something over that its seems.
Yunani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:44 AM   #8
xMac_Lifex

Is it true buy one free one? I think its just a marketing things and then we have to pay more as we have to pay it through installment. We just dont know how its calculated and end up to pay more. Ads is just says something over that its seems.
I not sure how does it works. But i also think it could be like how u said. u might get another at a cheaper price.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:49 AM   #9
xMac_Lifex

But the price is too expensive even though ogawa is doing promotion. The price is still too expensive after promotion as they just cut down just a little of the price. I think other brand provide lee in price with this quality same like ogawa.
Really?? How much do they cut down? I think even if cut down. You still able to pay via installment right? It will be less hurtful rite.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:01 AM   #10
LeBing

Massage chair. Would like to check whether is worth to get it or not. I know there is a few more type of brands that you guys mention.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:04 AM   #11
LeBing

I dont think there is really a buy 1 free 1. Not sure about last time. But now adays things are getting more and more expensive. But its important to keep track of what we can afford.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:25 PM   #12
LeBing

Ogawa advertistment.. damn good sia.. Clever also... overall.. Might consider it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvbbw6d1uUo
Old 09-05-2017, 02:27 AM   #13
jw12345678

lmao the advertisement hahaa, but nowadays things are getting more expensive, this package is doing quite well for me.. especially the installment plan,i guess its only need about RM100+ monthly to get it right?
jw12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 04:42 PM   #14
RookieVP

never tried before bt i heard my friends tried before and they said the outcome is quite good and comfortable
RookieVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:46 PM   #15
fruiss

Wanted to try one. But i heard its quite costly right?
are you saying the massage chair that Eason Chan appear on? It's called master drive.
He looks cute in that video. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvbbw6d1uUo
fruiss is offline   Reply With Quote