Newly launched smartphone S8 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Newly launched smartphone S8

Old 15-05-2017, 11:06 PM   #1
fiona lee

Newly launched smartphone S8

Anyone knows that what plan offer the best price to purchase the latest new phone samsung S8 ? This is because the price is too expensive!
fiona lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 05:36 PM   #2
fiona lee

It is indeed true that samsung is expert in producing high quality smartphone but if the price can reduce a bit, how good it would be !
Old 16-05-2017, 09:59 PM   #3
Hassim1992

Yes sis, u can try the new EasyPhone package provided by Celcom! They provide you to purchase S8 by monthly installment!
Hassim1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 10:02 PM   #4
Careenunderwood

It is beyond a shadow of doubt that you will have to bear for the expensive price if you require a smartphone with high quality. How can u expect to buy it with a low price?
Careenunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 08:14 PM   #5
stanleyy

Its ridiculous that samsung phone S8 has almost the same price with iphone, but i doubt the quality of samsung whether it worth the price we paid.
stanleyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 08:20 PM   #6
joannetang

Yes sis, u can try the new EasyPhone package provided by Celcom! They provide you to purchase S8 by monthly installment!
I know that monthly installment can help to reduce financial burden but u need to be bind with contract at least one year.
joannetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 12:19 AM   #7
HolySheep

Yeap I have heard of this plan as well. Honestly speaking, I will rather buy my phone thru an installment plan also even tho it might incur a contract.
HolySheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 12:42 AM   #8
HolySheep

Besides, Celcom does provide device protection coverage for EasyPhone plan users with an additional of RM30 per month only.
HolySheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2017, 10:43 PM   #9
fiona lee

Yeap I have heard of this plan as well. Honestly speaking, I will rather buy my phone thru an installment plan also even tho it might incur a contract.
I think celcom is a reliable network so binding with the contract for two years should be fine for me, paying by installment is very useful especially for those who cant afford in paying full amount.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:52 PM   #10
fiona lee

Thank you for sharing the opinion about samsung S8 and the plan. I guess samsung S8 worth its price as we cant expect something good with low price.
Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM   #11
flipon

its looks like worth it if u have financial prblm every mnth like tht ...thn u can try this new EasyPhone package offered in Celcom with S8 ! if not mistaken me u have to do the installement with thm ...i am also waiting to go to the telcos C to take the plan with S8 ....
flipon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM   #12
OrangeBee

this plans looks not bad but if not mistaken other telcos also offer plan like this with more affordable price and benefits .
OrangeBee is offline   Reply With Quote