Xpax and Raya? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Xpax and Raya?

Old 30-05-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
Warda E

Smile Xpax and Raya?

Hi, whos using Xpax here? Anyone know if Xpax doing some sort of promotions as hari Raya is coming. I just go through facebook just know and slightly saw that other telcos doing promotions. If Xpax have, do let me know.
Warda E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 07:07 PM   #2
sitizeeliana

hmm.. i think you should go the main website for celcom or website for xpax to check it
because i think they will announced it in their website for clear information
sitizeeliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2017, 07:29 PM   #3
muhammad iman

owkh .. really? i also has interested to change my plan that i use now
what special thing are they giving to their plan in this promotion?
muhammad iman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2017, 10:28 AM   #4
Meloneater

Every telco did promotion during Raya every year.
So make sure pick wisely before balik kampung.
Otherwise, you might not able to survive the life at kampung. haha
No leisure activity and no internet. lol
Meloneater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2017, 01:20 PM   #5
Muthusamy

Talking

Hi, whos using Xpax here? Anyone know if Xpax doing some sort of promotions as hari Raya is coming. I just go through facebook just know and slightly saw that other telcos doing promotions. If Xpax have, do let me know.
I also using Xpax plan right know. U just voice out my curiosity. Indeed we have the same thought. I also wondering about xpax latest promotion during Raya.
Muthusamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 11:57 AM   #6
Designer P

My younger sister is using xpax... My family mainly using celcom. Because here have better coverage.. Tampin. What kind of promotion are you talking about? For Raya? Not sure its been awhile since i used prepaid.
Designer P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:00 PM   #7
Designer P

Does it involve in reloading? I'll be reloading my sister phone soon. If there is tell me when should i reload. Normally i reload 50. But she rarely calls. so her credit keep increasing. Last i heard was around 250 or something.... She said she wanted to go up to RM1000.. Crazy lit sis.
Designer P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:15 AM   #8
LeBing

Does it involve in reloading? I'll be reloading my sister phone soon. If there is tell me when should i reload. Normally i reload 50. But she rarely calls. so her credit keep increasing. Last i heard was around 250 or something.... She said she wanted to go up to RM1000.. Crazy lit sis.
Yes it does. You have to reload to get the bonus. Wow... Ur sister use so less. Dont have the 1 year vaild thing?? Quite risky to keep that much amount... Well all the best to ur sister.
LeBing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:20 AM   #9
LeBing

I also using Xpax plan right know. U just voice out my curiosity. Indeed we have the same thought. I also wondering about xpax latest promotion during Raya.
Check it out at their website. Im also using prepaid and one celcom postpaid. But i rarely use my prepaid. Is more like my standby for additional battery or personal calls.
LeBing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 08:31 AM   #10
Warda E

hmm.. i think you should go the main website for celcom or website for xpax to check it
because i think they will announced it in their website for clear information
Yes, thank you. I just do some survey through their website to know about their latest promotion and it got raya promotion as well.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:33 AM   #11
Warda E

It's quite true as my kampung don't have other line coverage except celcom. So getting subscribe to xpax raya promotion might a suitable choice for me to survive during raya at my kampung.