Freebies Raya Promo? - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Freebies Raya Promo?

Old 27-06-2017, 06:34 AM   #1
PejahMostapa

Question Freebies Raya Promo?

I just heard about this freebies raya promotion when it's already raya. Do xpax still have this freebies raya promo ongoing or is this already over as we had our raya last few days?
PejahMostapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 06:39 AM   #2
Elena Wong

Smile

I just heard about this freebies raya promotion when it's already raya. Do xpax still have this freebies raya promo ongoing or is this already over as we had our raya last few days?
i think still can subscribe to this xpax raya promotion. Perhaps you can call the customer service or open their website for more info.
Elena Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 03:01 PM   #3
sitizeeliana

i think still can subscribe to this xpax raya promotion. Perhaps you can call the customer service or open their website for more info.
owkh i don't this xpax plan is the best plan for use..because i also use xpax but when i going back my village , the xpax got line but cannot use it including calling and internet, don't know what problem it is
sitizeeliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 03:22 PM   #4
sitizeeliana

Angry

i think it should be do by your own through xpax apps to get the freebies ..actually i also don't know correctly how to get some-more xpax has announced this promotion but it does not teach the user how to get the freebies..
sitizeeliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #5
xMac_Lifex

Still on going if i am not wrong.. Heard its till end of the month of july. Im thinking would i be able to get it twice?? Hahaha Seems like the raya feel is still on.
xMac_Lifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 05:28 PM   #6
xMac_Lifex

i think it should be do by your own through xpax apps to get the freebies ..actually i also don't know correctly how to get some-more xpax has announced this promotion but it does not teach the user how to get the freebies..
Xpax also have their own apps?? I guess everyone now have their own app... I think should be able to top up via the app also right.. I want more internet. Talk time i normally use my company unlimited phone... ekkekekeke
xMac_Lifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 09:54 AM   #7
ZTthee

one more day to go before the promotion expired.
Well, time to switch back to Digi.

Last edited by ZTthee; 29-06-2017 at 09:56 AM..
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 09:26 AM   #8
TrollWalord90

one more day to go before the promotion expired.
Well, time to switch back to Digi.
Are you sure about that?? I think you should check their website... Because as far as i seen.. Its till the end of july not jun... If thats the case... its quite a looooong promotions...
TrollWalord90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 09:29 AM   #9
TrollWalord90

Xpax also have their own apps?? I guess everyone now have their own app... I think should be able to top up via the app also right.. I want more internet. Talk time i normally use my company unlimited phone... ekkekekeke
Lucky you... My company monitor calls going out... So i cant really use it quite often...But alots of people having dual sim... Like for me... Prepaid and postpaid... prepaid for sub use. Postpaid.. Everything.. Both Celcom and xpax... Hahaha... Better coverage around my office area.
TrollWalord90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 10:09 AM   #10
Izzati

Talking

Are you sure about that?? I think you should check their website... Because as far as i seen.. Its till the end of july not jun... If thats the case... its quite a looooong promotions...

Some websites stated that it's end on 31 june. It's ended on 31 July as xpax promotion ongoing started ramadhan until the month of raya celebration. These will cause some cunfusing to some people.
Izzati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 10:12 AM   #11
Izzati

Cool

As i know there will be double quota through xpax app for raya freebies. Double quota on selected add ons will be more choices among people as subscriber tend to look for more data. I prefer late night internet.
Izzati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 12:22 PM   #12
PejahMostapa

Talking

Ohh, i see. Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that to do get some info and do some survey before subscribe to the promotion.
Old 30-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #13
PejahMostapa

Thumbs up

As i know there will be double quota through xpax app for raya freebies. Double quota on selected add ons will be more choices among people as subscriber tend to look for more data. I prefer late night internet.

Yes, well said. I also tend to look for extra data quota. Late night internet sounds good when i always stay up to watch dramas and movies until morning.
Old 23-09-2017, 05:29 PM   #14
alvina35

Thumbs up

Celcom is in the spirit of sharing this Hari Raya and they are offering extra freebies and double the quota for its Xpax prepaid customers. If you’re a monthly internet plan user, you can even get to pick a freebie of your choice.
alvina35 is offline   Reply With Quote