Looking for Prepaid Telco Recommendations - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Looking for Prepaid Telco Recommendations

Old 16-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #1
NemesisKong

Looking for Prepaid Telco Recommendations

Hello everyone. currently what is the telco that has the best offer for prepaid users? I know a lot people had switched to postpaid already but I prefer to stick with prepaid as I have more control over my usage, no need to pay so much if I don't use that much.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 10:42 PM   #2
IcyBaby

Maybe you can give Xpax a try? Its main company Celcom has one of the best coverage in Malaysia, coupled with high speed internet. I have been using it for the past few years and quite satisfied with the service offered by them.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 01:01 PM   #3
ZTthee

Hello everyone. currently what is the telco that has the best offer for prepaid users? I know a lot people had switched to postpaid already but I prefer to stick with prepaid as I have more control over my usage, no need to pay so much if I don't use that much.
of course! currently telco offer for postpaid users with a lower price by getting huge quota while prepaid plan monthly plan is quite expensive
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 01:03 PM   #4
ZTthee

Maybe you can give Xpax a try? Its main company Celcom has one of the best coverage in Malaysia, coupled with high speed internet. I have been using it for the past few years and quite satisfied with the service offered by them.
best coverage? don't think so.. my friend always complaint about their line
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 12:45 AM   #5
RJovin

not really think so ....to many redundant package .....maybe it the best coverage but not every place, some area could have low and other telco may have strong than it.
RJovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 09:07 AM   #6
MaryJane

Xpax has quite a good offer right now for the their users where for any internet plan that you subscribe you will be receiving free 10GB of internet data for Instagram, not to mention another 10GB for Facebook also.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 09:16 AM   #7
IcyBaby

For me I don't have any problem with their line until now, can play Mobile Legend anywhere without any lag Somemore they provide you with the choice to carryover your unfinished data to the next month, so really worth it for people who don't use a lot of data.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 10:00 AM   #8
DarrenH

Xpax has quite a good offer right now for the their users where for any internet plan that you subscribe you will be receiving free 10GB of internet data for Instagram, not to mention another 10GB for Facebook also.
Is the free data can be carry forward? 10GB is a lot for me to use finish.
DarrenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 10:27 PM   #9
Sunny029

Erm I don't think there are many people who need to use up to 10GB for Instagram? Sure loading pictures take up quite a bit of data but as much. Probably make it available for any type of data usage instead of only Instagram would be better.
Sunny029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 06:33 AM   #10
MK Lee

Erm I don't think there are many people who need to use up to 10GB for Instagram? Sure loading pictures take up quite a bit of data but as much. Probably make it available for any type of data usage instead of only Instagram would be better.
i think have never try this, who those r using i believe it is quite smooth lo.
doesn't matter what type of data they give, as long as something free and good to the one who support them. people will enjoy it
MK Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 12:20 PM   #11
NemesisKong

i think have never try this, who those r using i believe it is quite smooth lo.
doesn't matter what type of data they give, as long as something free and good to the one who support them. people will enjoy it
Yeah that's true. As they also provide the ability to carry forward the unfinished data to the next month I think it is quite worth to give it a try, because sometimes I have a few GB of data not used finish at the end of the month, feel kind of a waste.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 01:45 PM   #12
Kaijun96

Using Xpax so far not much problem, just sometimes abit laggy only but still can tolerate.
Kaijun96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 11:46 AM   #13
GTX-980

can't said its good, but average i think is comfortable if compare to other telco.
i do have the same query before, and i did try switch my plan to other telco as well, i believe celcom is the most better compare to others....well some exception like your friend maybe stay in the area which are not covered under strong signal , you can get him to send the feedback to celcom, they will try to look into it and get it improved, their CS quite friendly and nice.
GTX-980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 11:55 AM   #14
GTX-980

Using Xpax so far not much problem, just sometimes abit laggy only but still can tolerate.
yes. some laggy is normal and acceptable, when can complain when there is an issue, if only they can't make it then only we can said its not good or dissatisfy. celcom as one of the largest telco, they are growing and providing better service.
i'm using celcom service many years, been tried prepaid even postpaid.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:58 AM   #15
GTX-980

i believe most telco prepaid are the same, but just you need to know what is your requirement. of course we need to survey before we go for it. eg. like for family ? working?or personal usage.