100GB data FREE!! - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

100GB data FREE!!

Old 21-11-2017, 11:31 PM   #1
Shamila

100GB data FREE!!

I heard that Celcom coming out with 100gb super video walla for free!! Anybody heard about this? Any comment?
Shamila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 11:38 PM   #2
ShilaJ

Seriously 100gb?? How come i din heard this before? I was using their plan previously but didn't receive any information regarding this
ShilaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 11:42 PM   #3
Shamila

Seriously 100gb?? How come i din heard this before? I was using their plan previously but didn't receive any information regarding this
My friend told me about this. The offer launch last month i think. I heard that the 100gb is only for watching online video
Old 21-11-2017, 11:49 PM   #4
Marinda

I heard that Celcom coming out with 100gb super video walla for free!! Anybody heard about this? Any comment?
Quite many ppl discuss about this currently. 100gb ONLY for online video but i heard the price quite high. Are you sure it is free?
Marinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2017, 11:51 PM   #5
Marinda

I think this offer only for limited time, launch at last month and really receive many comments for that. Those drama lover in my office keep on talking about this video walla
Old 22-11-2017, 10:13 PM   #6
fruiss

Quite many ppl discuss about this currently. 100gb ONLY for online video but i heard the price quite high. Are you sure it is free?
for those who are already subsrcribe to their postpaid plan like gold plus, platinum plan are worth coz before this they haven't offer free data..postpaid plan's price is normally high..
fruiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 10:38 PM   #7
huasin

100gb free video data is not attract me a lot, i still waiting for them to come out unlimited data
huasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2017, 10:44 PM   #8
ShilaJ

for those who are already subsrcribe to their postpaid plan like gold plus, platinum plan are worth coz before this they haven't offer free data..postpaid plan's price is normally high..
the price for postpaid plan really high. tats y i stop using tat last month. if u aim for the 100gb data, u have to pay more if not ur only getting 30gb
Old 22-11-2017, 10:47 PM   #9
ShilaJ

100gb free video data is not attract me a lot, i still waiting for them to come out unlimited data
same here!! 100gb more than enough for those that watch video everyday. and the plan offer free data for 12 months, after that you have to pay for it as an add-on ady for those use postpaid plan still consider worth it.coz FB now also has video, if we accidentally click on it will deduct our normal data.

Last edited by ShilaJ; 23-11-2017 at 09:23 AM..
Old 24-11-2017, 01:32 AM   #10
Shamila

same here!! 100gb more than enough for those that watch video everyday. and the plan offer free data for 12 months, after that you have to pay for it as an add-on ady for those use postpaid plan still consider worth it.coz FB now also has video, if we accidentally click on it will deduct our normal data.
now only i know it only free for 12 months! i thought any video source also can use the super video walla. I still considering wan to sign up anot the 100gb data really attract me, i can watch video from day to night with this much of data
Old 24-11-2017, 02:00 AM   #11
Marinda

so have to purchase their plan first only can get this free data. if this data is separated with normal data then i think it's really worth cause its like u can get 100gb super video walla plus with 40gb normal data, total of 140gb data per month
Old 25-11-2017, 04:18 PM   #12
fruiss

the price for postpaid plan really high. tats y i stop using tat last month. if u aim for the 100gb data, u have to pay more if not ur only getting 30gb
only need to pay more (rm18) for getting gold plus plan and then can get 100gb free data for watching video..i think it's worth..if subscribe to gold plan only get 30gb free data...it's better to buy gold plus plan
fruiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 04:24 PM   #13
buhansy

offer free data for 12 months it's a lot ald..100gb more than enough for me.plus many celcom partners and easy to choose which apps to we want to choose to watch drama or movie.

Last edited by buhansy; 28-11-2017 at 09:19 AM..
buhansy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 09:54 AM   #14
buhansy

yess it is free.only pay the monthly payment and u can get up to 100gb.dont compare it with prepaid price,u have to compare quota of data offer too.that's y price is quite high.if u want more u pay more la.i still consider affordable price.celcom have many plans so u can choose which one is okay with ur budget.do not burden urself la.
buhansy is offline   Reply With Quote