petrol loyalty card - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

petrol loyalty card

Old 28-11-2017, 06:38 AM   #1
Maybrow

petrol loyalty card

Hi there, anyone here using petrol loyalty card?
i was use to drive car in KL for quite some period, but i didnt apply any petrol card. i feel that is not use of it, but after few years of driving, i found that i spend quite much cash on filling petrol without collecting point on petrol card... a bit regret on it...
Maybrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #2
Nancy22

i was use to drive car in KL for quite some period, but i didnt apply any petrol card. i feel that is not use of it, but after few years of driving, i found that i spend quite much cash on filling petrol without collecting point on petrol card... a bit regret on it...
hi! im using bonuslink... its more easier to collect points than other petrol brand.. coz, im usually use bonuslink when im shopping at parkson, buy some sanitary or medicine at caring pharmacy... so, its quite nice..
Nancy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 09:09 AM   #3
xMac_Lifex

hi! im using bonuslink... its more easier to collect points than other petrol brand.. coz, im usually use bonuslink when im shopping at parkson, buy some sanitary or medicine at caring pharmacy... so, its quite nice..
Im using petronas card mesra... been collecting since early 2000... There been alot of campaign going on. so be sure to check them out before making a decision.
xMac_Lifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 09:15 AM   #4
TrollWalord90

Believe it or not. Its quite common. People tends not to see the benefits that come with it. Just collect it. If you consistent to drive. you will collect in no time. Or you could do the share card. but not really advisable . Use mesra card you now can collect x3 point from their campaign.
TrollWalord90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #5
tenten

look... no all people use bnslink card.. tome, if u re a rich people, yes u may shopping at the places that u mentioned.. like ptrn card, just got points from petrol only.. n no from mart if u buy things... soo rugiii...
tenten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 04:56 PM   #6
billeor

Believe it or not. Its quite common. People tends not to see the benefits that come with it. Just collect it. If you consistent to drive. you will collect in no time. Or you could do the share card. but not really advisable . Use mesra card you now can collect x3 point from their campaign.
seriously?? i never know about that campaign.. until when?? if just a temporary, then better nopeee.. coz 1L just get 1 points.. so when can i reach 4500 for redeem a petrol
billeor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 06:54 AM   #7
DailiesBUZine

i dont own a petrol loyalty card, i always use my family one, helping them to collect point, we all share one card, so will be more easy to collect point, since now petronas mesra also giving 3 times point, we earn more fast than before
DailiesBUZine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 07:18 AM   #8
darius.Om

I would say no point to regret. Just start from then... I too started not long ago after i started driving around the late 2000. so you are not alone.
darius.Om is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #9
danniele

to me all of loyalty card are same.. but its depends on suitable ur car can accept the petrol.. like me, i love to using caltex.. mush better.. i can use their loyalty card at chatime.. n i can redeem drinks at chatime...
danniele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 03:42 PM   #10
mayra190

to me all of loyalty card are same.. but its depends on suitable ur car can accept the petrol.. like me, i love to using caltex.. mush better.. i can use their loyalty card at chatime.. n i can redeem drinks at chatime...
me too.. im using caltex before but after chatime change to tealive, its too difficult to find chatime anymore, i change to petronas loyalty card.. at least i can save more n collect points with easiest
mayra190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:50 AM   #11
TrollWalord90

I rather use my points to fuel patrol... so i wont be confused... And having too many cards is an issue also. So i rather stick to one... Just check... alot of points. i just went on trip to penang... 5 cars.. all using my card to pump.. just check my points. So u can imagine.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:51 AM   #12
TrollWalord90

I would say no point to regret. Just start from then... I too started not long ago after i started driving around the late 2000. so you are not alone.
No point on old points. Some might not know or not care about it. But the benefits that if comes with. you eventually u will get it. x3 points is more than enough to attract people.
Old 04-12-2017, 06:53 AM   #13
TrollWalord90

Its ok to share but people will also start thinking of collecting it also. so i think its better to keep it within your family should be ok. or ask them also to start collecting. no one is at a losing end...
Old 04-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #14
Maybrow

agree with this, everything are not late, u got the meaning...
since petronas mesra card are promotion now, i think i will start it now.
nice promotion and giving more easy way to collect
Old 04-12-2017, 08:53 AM   #15
Maybrow

I rather use my points to fuel patrol... so i wont be confused... And having too many cards is an issue also. So i rather stick to one... Just check... alot of points. i just went on trip to penang... 5 cars.. all using my card to pump.. just check my points. So u can imagine.
that is insane, all 5 cars share your one card, some more with 3x point, hahahaha, nice idea. guess that you will be earning lot of point in one shot.
but then lucky your friends do not own petronas mesra card yet, if they own one, must be not using your...