Check Streaming quality on Youtube, on your telco(Mobile Device) - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Check Streaming quality on Youtube, on your telco(Mobile Device)

Old 31-03-2017, 05:00 PM   #1
TrollWalord90

Check Streaming quality on Youtube, on your telco(Mobile Device)

My friend told me about the this link from youtube able to check your location if able to smooth streaming in HD or not. I was very worried to simply press links. But he showed me. Really works!! Now i can know in which area can i watch youtube. Hehehe

Here is the link : www.youtube.com/videocheckup/

Share screenshot so we able to know if we are going to that area.
TrollWalord90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 06:26 AM   #2
BootNephewInlove

are you asking which area can you watch youtube?
as long as your mobile data is available, for sure you can watch youtube!
BootNephewInlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:46 PM   #3
Lolipop520

My friend told me about the this link from youtube able to check your location if able to smooth streaming in HD or not. I was very worried to simply press links. But he showed me. Really works!! Now i can know in which area can i watch youtube. Hehehe

Lol what's the purpose of checking youtube speed?
Why not just go for ookla? it's even powerful... allow to check all your bandwidth, ping and the speed. Both mobile data and lan line are supported.
Lolipop520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 11:56 PM   #4
GetItUzi21

Why not just go for ookla? it's even powerful... allow to check all your bandwidth, ping and the speed. Both mobile data and lan line are supported.
I guess its just an additional thing youtube is doing. At least i saw that it is able to compare with other telco at once. Depending on the area. ookla I dont think able to do so right? Correct me if i am wrong
GetItUzi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 12:03 AM   #5
GetItUzi21

are you asking which area can you watch youtube?
as long as your mobile data is available, for sure you can watch youtube!
Yes data is important without it no use if u even want to watch it on a 144p. But connectivity is also important with a stable line. Without it, BUFF~ING is a KILLER!! Trust me.
Old 05-04-2017, 12:05 AM   #6
GetItUzi21

Talking

Everyone knows about it already i guess. Im staying in KL. No point to share. Should ask those who are from outstation. At least before going on trip able to check the streaming quality i guess.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:25 PM   #7
xMac_Lifex

Everyone knows about it already i guess. Im staying in KL. No point to share. Should ask those who are from outstation. At least before going on trip able to check the streaming quality i guess.
Go on Trip and watch youtube?? Hmmm I guess it must be a boring trip. xD Joking~ So far i been jumping almost every telco. Depending who gives the better offer.
xMac_Lifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 11:36 PM   #8
xMac_Lifex

Yes data is important without it no use if u even want to watch it on a 144p. But connectivity is also important with a stable line. Without it, BUFF~ING is a KILLER!! Trust me.
Wow~ Its been awhile since watch video with that quality~ So far i dont have any buffering issue. What Telco are you using??
xMac_Lifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 05:21 PM   #9
TrollWalord90

But not everyone knows about ookl. If youtube could build this thing into the app would be awesome. Hope there could be more features also. More than ranking.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:37 PM   #10
TrollWalord90

Go on Trip and watch youtube?? Hmmm I guess it must be a boring trip. xD Joking~ So far i been jumping almost every telco. Depending who gives the better offer.
Which telco have u tried so far? Which would say is worth currently now?