EasyPhone offers 0 upfront payment?! - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

EasyPhone offers 0 upfront payment?!

Old 04-07-2017, 02:48 PM   #16
ashamisha

if not mistaken me , 0 upfront payment is only applicable to the Celcom customers who stayed for 12 months and above...so if you are not their long term customer thn have to pay more ...somemore thy will ask u to signup their package ..better check the price at shopee or lazada like tht 1st ..
ashamisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #17
ZTthee

I feel like device bundle better than pay by installment every month
like digi device bundle can get it on lower price, every month just need to pay the data plan. To me I think is better
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:45 PM   #18
CooledMudIon

if not mistaken me , 0 upfront payment is only applicable to the Celcom customers who stayed for 12 months and above...so if you are not their long term customer thn have to pay more ...somemore thy will ask u to signup their package ..better check the price at shopee or lazada like tht 1st ..
Before I had think about purchase with online shop as well but worry about the quality or delivery of the product..
as we can't check it before purchase
after that I saw the post share by my friend there are having this easyphone plan, every month just pay less than RM200.. quite suitable for me
CooledMudIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:54 PM   #19
CooledMudIon

I feel like device bundle better than pay by installment every month
like digi device bundle can get it on lower price, every month just need to pay the data plan. To me I think is better
It is different type of plan that we compared to... as the device bundle is offer the lower device price but need to pay immediately while installment plan no need
I will prefer installment since it is offer a price that I can afford every month but device bundle can't....
CooledMudIon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:29 PM   #20
Lolipop520

Of course don't have upfront payment since the price of installment plan ald included...
Lolipop520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 11:04 AM   #21
AsiaMan

Do you use this plan currently? How was the monthly payment?
but it seems like same with others telco
just different quota they offered
No I don't, but you can check out Celcom site. There are quite many generation of iPhone are available for installment. I think it's affordable, it just that you have to sign up minimum commitment rm98 per month. In order to get the iPhone installment.

Of course don't have upfront payment since the price of installment plan ald included...
Only existing one year celcom user can no need to pay the upfront. So I don't think that the upfront payment is included in the monthly bill. Also, heard that Celcom doesn't required credit card to sign up installment though. Which is a plus to ppl that do not hv credit card.

Last edited by AsiaMan; 11-07-2017 at 05:56 PM..
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 06:08 PM   #22
alvina35

Smile

Step into a Maxis store today and walk away with a new smartphone with absolutely no upfront fees! You don't even need a credit card for it. Just pay for the smartphone on a 24-month installment plan with 0% interest rates.
alvina35 is offline   Reply With Quote