HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Old 11-09-2017, 03:44 PM   #1
Xynthia

I heard that consumers who are signing up Telco C new internet plan will get free mobile device. Is this information real? Btw, any comments about their new internet plans?
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:58 PM   #2
Deirdre Khaw

I heard that consumers who are signing up Telco C new internet plan will get free mobile device. Is this information real? Btw, any comments about their new internet plans?
The new internet plans offer 50GB and 100GB internet quota with many free privileges and also free smartphone. These plans sound attractive, but its monthly subscription fee seems a bit high. Is it really worth it?
Deirdre Khaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:11 PM   #3
Mr. Jacker

Wohoo! I'm so excited with these promotions. Are these promotions available to existing customers who wanna to upgrade their plan to new internet plan?
Mr. Jacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 01:32 PM   #4
Dorenn

I really dislike their plan their line coverage so limited and yet they charge alot

Last edited by Dorenn; 13-09-2017 at 10:06 PM..
Dorenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 01:36 PM   #5
Dorenn

Wohoo! I'm so excited with these promotions. Are these promotions available to existing customers who wanna to upgrade their plan to new internet plan?
Are you sure there are no extra charges in the internet plan? normally they won't charge you directly but just added it in to your monthly fees
Old 13-09-2017, 02:27 PM   #6
frontier

OMG really, there are this kind of offer form the telco company, have to go and research on it haha, see whether is it worth it or not, thanks for the info.

I am using Umobile BTW, anyone knows any interesting offer from Umobile?
frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:24 PM   #7
MR_Ken

There are 9 phone in total you can choose when you sign up the new internet plans. Those phone include Hua Wei p10, vivo v5s, oppo A77... such a nice offer...
MR_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2017, 09:31 PM   #8
Cindy777

Yes, im interest too with the new plan offer, 2 days ago i get more information with my aunty, we are able to upgrade the current plan into new internet plan,i and my aunty are planning to do it coz it seem many benefit in those new plan.
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 04:43 PM   #9
Jason CK

I just got my P10 recently by subscribing to this plan, it is awesome

for internet marketer like me, what an awesome plan this is, the speed is stable and fast all the time, if you do use quite so much of data, gotta try this!!!
Jason CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #10
Kevin Ngo

for internet marketer like me, what an awesome plan this is, the speed is stable and fast all the time, if you do use quite so much of data, gotta try this!!!
Yaya. It is a really good option for heavy data users. By signing up those plan, they won't have to worry about data usage when gaming, watching video online or downloading music. They also can enjoy many great benefits such as free call, unlimited social chatting, free music etc.
Kevin Ngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 11:56 AM   #11
Xynthia

Thank you for sharing your opinion, this interest package really attractive to me. I would take it as my first choice when I wanna to change my current internet package
Xynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 10:15 PM   #12
Dorenn

Did you pay more than RM 188 to get the phone? or its really free of charge?
Old 15-09-2017, 10:23 PM   #13
CascaKok

OMG really, there are this kind of offer form the telco company, have to go and research on it haha, see whether is it worth it or not, thanks for the info.

I am using Umobile BTW, anyone knows any interesting offer from Umobile?
Telco C new plans very worth to sign up my friends change to Telco C as Telco U line very unstable
CascaKok is offline   Reply With Quote