Phone Installment Plan Recommendation - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Phone Installment Plan Recommendation

Old 10-10-2017, 07:19 AM   #1
IcyBaby

Cool Phone Installment Plan Recommendation

Hi everyone. I am interested in getting the latest Samsung model which is the S8+ but lacks the ability to make the purchase directly in full. Therefore, I would like to ask if any of you have any installment plan for smartphones to intro that does come with some benefits if signed up? Thank you
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:24 AM   #2
NemesisKong

There are quite a lot of installment plans out there nowadays but usually the amount paid every month is not cheap. Are you really sure you want to get it? Maybe you can try to get a lower end phone instead which you can afford as you might regret after signing up as it is too much of a burden.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 04:35 AM   #3
Skylord

There are quite a lot of installment plans out there nowadays but usually the amount paid every month is not cheap. Are you really sure you want to get it? Maybe you can try to get a lower end phone instead which you can afford as you might regret after signing up as it is too much of a burden.
There is new prepaid installment plan launch by celcom axiata for xpax user.
with 2 years of installment plan ,you will receive rm30 credit everymonth for 2 years. the included device has a wide range of it. try check it out
Skylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #4
xMac_Lifex

Hi everyone. I am interested in getting the latest Samsung model which is the S8+ but lacks the ability to make the purchase directly in full. Therefore, I would like to ask if any of you have any installment plan for smartphones to intro that does come with some benefits if signed up? Thank you
Get under installment would be better. There are a few option to choose from. But you have to be ready to pay extra by few hundreds extra because it is still installment. If you are willing. What plan are you under right now?
xMac_Lifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:36 AM   #5
xMac_Lifex

Always go for what you can afford. At the end of the day. A phone is still just a phone. No point chase. Because there will always be a better one coming. Installment is a good way if you know how to manage your financial.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #6
hashiramasenju

Wink

Hi! Yesterday I saw Xpax have a new plan which is you can get a easyphone with zero upfront payment. But im not sure more info. If you want to know more why not you try to open Xpax link and see for more info. Choose wisely and get what you affordable. Heee.
hashiramasenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #7
ZTthee

U mobile! cheap! many unlimited streaming and if terminate no need pay for the penatly
i using this plan currently
ZTthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #8
xMac_Lifex

Hi! Yesterday I saw Xpax have a new plan which is you can get a easyphone with zero upfront payment. But im not sure more info. If you want to know more why not you try to open Xpax link and see for more info. Choose wisely and get what you affordable. Heee.
How sure are you about it? Affordable? Need to make sure what you are getting into. Choosing phone is one thing. But making sure that you can afford it is another. read the term and condition before you make any kind of loans.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:41 AM   #9
TrollWalord90

U mobile! cheap! many unlimited streaming and if terminate no need pay for the penatly
LOL.. That one is prepaid or postpaid?If its about the getting a new phone under prepaid plan. The only one i see is xpax only by far.
TrollWalord90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #10
MaryJane

I think Umobile's plan is postpaid one right? But now Xpax is offering a new plan which is the Easyphone that is made for prepaid users so those who are using prepaid and don't want to switch to postpaid can consider this plan. The terms and conditions should be similar to postpaid ones but some people they don't use that much on phone calls and internet data every month so they would want to maintain as prepaid users so this would be a good choice for them.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 10:38 AM   #11
MaryJane

The Easyphone plan that Xpax is offering gives you bonus RM30 credit every month as long as your account stays activated which is valid within the 2 years period that you signed for the plan. Besides that, they always offer additional device protection by paying RM23 per month which sort of like an insurance for your phone in case it got stolen or damaged by accident.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 10:42 AM   #12
IcyBaby

Get under installment would be better. There are a few option to choose from. But you have to be ready to pay extra by few hundreds extra because it is still installment. If you are willing. What plan are you under right now?
Currently using Digi postpaid now. Right now I'm just comparing the price offered by various telco and would get the one that has the best offer, don't mind porting over also
Old 14-10-2017, 10:44 AM   #13
IcyBaby

Yeah I'm aware of having to pay for a higher price tag at the end if I were to pay by installment instead of getting it directly from shops. But I think I should be fine with paying RM200+ per month for the phone, if more than RM300 then it is too expensive already.