Gain points to Buy game items?!!! - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Gain points to Buy game items?!!!

Old 14-04-2017, 11:43 PM   #1
xMac_Lifex

Gain points to Buy game items?!!!

I just found out this app that can earn points for games when you topup using this app.'Boost Top Up' Anyone heard about it?
xMac_Lifex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 02:20 AM   #2
Taufik

Talking

I just found out this app that can earn points for games when you topup using this app.'Boost Top Up' Anyone heard about it?

I dont even know about this app. When did this app launched? Why i dont know about this. So not up to date. lol
Taufik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 04:34 AM   #3
Loga a/l Muthu

What is that?

I dont even know about this app. When did this app launched? Why i dont know about this. So not up to date. lol
I also dont know bout this apps. Is it really exist ?
Loga a/l Muthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 01:54 AM   #4
GetItUzi21

Earn points for games? Which games? mobile phone or pc games? I just saw it on google play store. going download it. Lets see how.
GetItUzi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2017, 11:20 PM   #5
Fin167

Thumbs down

I think this app quite lame. Theres also other apps that are functioning quite similar to this boost top up. Thumbs down
Fin167 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 09:34 AM   #6
Ameena

Thumbs down Boost?

I think this app quite lame. Theres also other apps that are functioning quite similar to this boost top up. Thumbs down
It quite similar with other app. Its more to promotion when share something then you can get the boost unless you get nothing. Just so-so app.
Ameena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #7
dayyan

is it true that if reload topup from this apps can gain point?for what telco?or available for all telco?
dayyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2017, 01:06 AM   #8
GetItUzi21

Not sure about the launched date. This is quite new. You could check under playstore. Seems people are starting using it.
Old 19-04-2017, 01:11 AM   #9
GetItUzi21

is it true that if reload topup from this apps can gain point?for what telco?or available for all telco?
Its available for all telco. You can check it out. At least now we can earn more than just the reload. Slightly cover GST.
Old 19-04-2017, 02:45 PM   #10
xMac_Lifex

Its available for all telco. You can check it out. At least now we can earn more than just the reload. Slightly cover GST.
Agree. GST is kinda a pain. Each time. Everything we buy or service also have GST. With this we can earn something back rather than nothing.
Old 19-04-2017, 03:07 PM   #11
xMac_Lifex

It quite similar with other app. Its more to promotion when share something then you can get the boost unless you get nothing. Just so-so app.
Did you tried the app so far? The extra bonus is points are quite good. I would say. For reload i never seen something like this. If you have, please share yea. At least we are able to compare.
Old 31-07-2017, 08:54 PM   #12
IcyBaby

From what I've heard, you can topup Steam wallet using the Boost app. Not quite sure about how's the conversation rate though.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:33 AM   #13
zackong961234

I also dont know bout this apps. Is it really exist ?
ya,nw you can download at google play store or apple store
zackong961234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:45 PM   #14
Dorenn

Is the app available in apps store? Not even heard about this. How come it only for topup not for the postpaid user
Dorenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:50 PM   #15
Dorenn

Is it real for topup Steam Wallet? I did use some apps last time but all not functioning This app just dont sounds like familiar with current market
Dorenn is offline   Reply With Quote