EasyPhone offers 0 upfront payment?! - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

EasyPhone offers 0 upfront payment?!

Old 08-05-2017, 09:50 AM   #1
Hassim1992

EasyPhone offers 0 upfront payment?!

Saw from online articles that Celcom is recently announcing their new package which is known as EasyPhone, and by this package, we can actually buy Samsung S8 or S8 plus with installment without any upfront payment?

Anyone has heard about this before as well, since it sounds too good to be true lolololol...
Hassim1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 11:59 PM   #2
eunicechia

Yes, it would be the first in celcom which does not require any upfront payment for buying a new phone. U just have to pay RM145per month in order to buy the phone. It is so convenient.
eunicechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:03 AM   #3
stanleyy

Yes, it would be the first in celcom which does not require any upfront payment for buying a new phone. U just have to pay RM145per month in order to buy the phone. It is so convenient.
I have heard before recently,it is a newly launched plan in celcom. With this plan, anyone can afford a premium phone. By installment, a person can buy phone without worrying cannot afford it.
stanleyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:27 AM   #4
joannetang

Its is so great to have celcom easyphone plan as i can buy the latest smartphone with zero pressure, I dun have to worry i cant afford it as i dun need to pay upfront payment and i only have to pay by 2yrs installment.
joannetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:25 AM   #5
Careenunderwood

No, unfortunately, the 0 upfront payment is only given to Celcom existing customers who use it for 1 year or above. If u're new user, you will still have to pay the upfront payment
Careenunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 11:35 AM   #6
HolySheep

Not only RM145 per month actually, if u sign up with First Gold plus as ur data plan, u will have to pay RM243 per month, and an additional RM30 per month just for the device protection lol
HolySheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 12:11 PM   #7
Hassim1992

Ya Eunice. but we must purchase that tgt with a postpaid plan rite?
Old 12-05-2017, 12:12 PM   #8
Hassim1992

Not only RM145 per month actually, if u sign up with First Gold plus as ur data plan, u will have to pay RM243 per month, and an additional RM30 per month just for the device protection lol
Is that entitled for any postpaid plan or has to be plans which are RM98 and above? Coz according to what I heard from my friend, he said that must be RM98 and above one
Old 12-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #9
jeremylau

Is that entitled for any postpaid plan or has to be plans which are RM98 and above? Coz according to what I heard from my friend, he said that must be RM98 and above one
Ya, u have to sign tgt with a data plan which costs rm98 and above. Basically data plan with ur monthly installment plan would be rm200++, but some of them would prefer paying by installment rather than paying a lump sum as some may not have the big amount of money.
jeremylau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:48 PM   #10
jeremylau

Its is so great to have celcom easyphone plan as i can buy the latest smartphone with zero pressure, I dun have to worry i cant afford it as i dun need to pay upfront payment and i only have to pay by 2yrs installment.
Its true that paying by installment can reduce financial burden but the perception varies according to different people as some that would have the ability to buy the whole phone with a lump sum may think that paying by installment is not a great deal.
jeremylau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 06:03 PM   #11
AsiaMan

Actually they hv iPhone for this plan as well and I think it's more worth by getting iPhone with this plan. Since iPhone price is expensive than many android models and I think apply installment can attract more people that who cannot afford the latest iPhone device to sign up this plan.
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #12
felixx

Actually they hv iPhone for this plan as well and I think it's more worth by getting iPhone with this plan. Since iPhone price is expensive than many android models and I think apply installment can attract more people that who cannot afford the latest iPhone device to sign up this plan.
Do you use this plan currently? How was the monthly payment?
but it seems like same with others telco
just different quota they offered
felixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 11:41 AM   #13
Shaw Loh

Do you use this plan currently? How was the monthly payment?
but it seems like same with others telco
just different quota they offered
95 bucks/month for i7 plus 150 for data plan which meaans you get the phone and internet at the same time. monthly installment is good for the fresh grads and students tho, beneficial
Shaw Loh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2017, 03:35 PM   #14
ChrisOni

RM70 one month for iphone6s siaa cheap as hell, somemore oni hv to add-on RM20 for the protection, phone protection. Your phone got kidnapped they also can change a new one for you.

Last edited by ChrisOni; 30-06-2017 at 03:42 PM..
ChrisOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:24 PM   #15
MahaRavin

I have heard before recently,it is a newly launched plan in celcom. With this plan, anyone can afford a premium phone. By installment, a person can buy phone without worrying cannot afford it.
take by installment? I think this is more danger ler...need to pay every month.I think this will burden u more ...if now u slowly gather money n buy by cash also ok lar only the month u r saving money will feel suffer after buy it by cash u will happy bcos not need to think abt how to pay n so on every mnth bt doing installment ...need to be in budget n think hw to pay every mnth ...
MahaRavin is offline   Reply With Quote