Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs Iphone X - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs Iphone X

Old 26-12-2017, 08:37 AM   #1
NemesisKong

Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs Iphone X

As title said, wanna ask your opinion on which phone should I choose between these two. Even though Iphone X is like the king of smartphones right now but I do wanna know whether it is really worth the increment in the pricetag or not.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 08:40 AM   #2
MaryJane

Erm in my opinion if you really can afford the Iphone X then definitely would go for that. Its high spec will last you for quite a few years which the android might need to catch up to it, saving you the need to change a new phone within a few years period.
MaryJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #3
Mustard

whats the point of buying iphone x where you have to use alot of money to buy it , and most of the function makes no much different with iphone 7 or iphone 6 ,it just come with the animoji and the face id thingy only
Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 06:16 PM   #4
Picasso

Normally huawei function are more for people who love to take picture or selfie , if you not a selfie person then i think you better not to consider this phone
Picasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 03:54 PM   #5
IcyBaby

Well I dont think there is a need to cash out the additional RM2k+ to get the Iphone X when the P10 Plus is quite a high end smartphone already, able to accomplish whatever you need to do in daily life. If you want to save more then can consider to use prepaid plan also as the amount you need to pay can be cheaper than postpaid.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 08:11 PM   #6
RookieVP

if you like that particular phone , just go for it , just based on your interest for the phone
RookieVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2017, 08:15 PM   #7
Firefly

whats the point of buying iphone x where you have to use alot of money to buy it , and most of the function makes no much different with iphone 7 or iphone 6 ,it just come with the animoji and the face id thingy only
ya , it just the differences between the function only , use an affordable price of phone would not make much different than the pricey one
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #8
IcyBaby

ya , it just the differences between the function only , use an affordable price of phone would not make much different than the pricey one
Yeah it is best that we can save as much as possible on our expenses. Just like by using the Boost app for reload, it will reward us with points for every reload that we made which later can be exchanged for vouchers from various companies, a very nice additional compared to the old way of reloading.
Old 28-12-2017, 07:27 PM   #9
Sunshine

Yeah it is best that we can save as much as possible on our expenses. Just like by using the Boost app for reload, it will reward us with points for every reload that we made which later can be exchanged for vouchers from various companies, a very nice additional compared to the old way of reloading.
ya, i do agree with you , theres is no other best offer than you reload your prepaid as usual using boost app plus you also be able to get lots of benefits that can use in our daily life, it is a win win situation
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2017, 07:36 PM   #10
Sweeper

if you like that particular phone , just go for it , just based on your interest for the phone
yes , you should based on your interest when it comes to choose which one to buy , but you also need to based on the function of the phone, you have to know which function of the phone that you are more needed then only can decide which one to buy
Sweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 12:18 AM   #11
DarrenH

I think Iphone X is better, buy one time then few years can no need change phone already.
DarrenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 12:19 AM   #12
DarrenH

What kind of voucher can we exchange for?
DarrenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2017, 01:38 AM   #13
IcyBaby

What kind of voucher can we exchange for?
There are a lot of companies which are commonly known that cooperated with Boost such as Lazada, Zalora and Tealive, for gaming there are also Steam and Garena so a lot of choices to be choose from. Right now you are able to get RM8 for free also when you first registered your account so dont missed out on it.
Old 31-12-2017, 01:41 AM   #14
NemesisKong

Hmm looks like more people think that Huawei Mate 10 Pro is the better choice. Plus I get to know also about this app call Boost which I haven't heard about before. Seems like it gives out quite a lot of benefits for the users so I might as well check it out also.
NemesisKong is offline   Reply With Quote