Opinions on Paying Using Electronic Apps - Page 2 - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Opinions on Paying Using Electronic Apps

Old 21-12-2017, 08:20 PM   #16
Firefly

Well the problem is sometimes we are just unable to go to the shop personally as maybe due to short of time or weather issue. So if you have to make an emergency call but your phone is out of credit or expired, you can just reload directly using the Boost app which is supported by more than 17 banks in our country.
with that supported , which is also means that it is a secure application to use ,and we feel safe to put our money in this app too
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #17
Sunny029

yes indeed , using app to buy things and so on , it really does help us save a lot of time , and also can save alot of our money and patrol where you don't have to drive to the store and buy things, really does help alot
Yes, it is like hitting two birds with one stone, saving our time and money. On top of that, currently there is a promotion by Boost where any newly registered members will have a free RM8 credited into their account upon registration, so you might want to take advantage of that if you are interested in using the app.
Sunny029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 11:41 AM   #18
Sunny029

well so far i heard that this app don't have any additional tax charge in anything such the steam wallet that you mention ,as well as when you uisng it to pay things , it a trustable app
The company is very transparent with all its company's policies so you won't have to be afraid of any hidden charges being applied. If it is not shown on the screen when you are proceeding to checkout, then there will be no extra charges being deducted from your bank account.
Sunny029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 11:46 AM   #19
IcyBaby

The company is very transparent with all its company's policies so you won't have to be afraid of any hidden charges being applied. If it is not shown on the screen when you are proceeding to checkout, then there will be no extra charges being deducted from your bank account.
Hmm, looks like this app very reliable in terms of trustability and highly efficient in carrying out the transactions. I think I will give it a try soon too so won't be left out if one day suddenly all my friends had started to use it also haha.
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 11:50 AM   #20
IcyBaby

Thank you everyone for all the honest responses. There have been quite a mix of various responses but in the end whether it is negative or positive I think what important is you are using what is comfortable for you but sometimes we might have to adapt to changes happening around us so yeah
IcyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote