Current coolest postpaid plan - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

Current coolest postpaid plan

Old 12-02-2018, 02:54 PM   #1
yamiyugi

Current coolest postpaid plan

I heard that Celcom just launched their new postpaid plan, called Celcom First Lifestyle Privileges if I was not mistaken. Anyone know bout this new thing? Cuz I heard that they got real nice reward for their user
yamiyugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 11:31 AM   #2
Jay Swift

I heard that Celcom just launched their new postpaid plan, called Celcom First Lifestyle Privileges if I was not mistaken. Anyone know bout this new thing? Cuz I heard that they got real nice reward for their user
Ohhh...I know it, the promo got free flight ticket, seem like their most cheapest plan first gold ady have this benefits, unbelievable
Jay Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 11:39 AM   #3
Amanda L

Ohhh...I know it, the promo got free flight ticket, seem like their most cheapest plan first gold ady have this benefits, unbelievable
Mayb not every users can have this benefits, impossible that get a flight ticket when u just sign up for a postpaid plan... lol
Amanda L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 11:47 AM   #4
Jay Swift

Mayb not every users can have this benefits, impossible that get a flight ticket when u just sign up for a postpaid plan... lol
I'm also curious about this, cause the plan is only RM80 if i'm not wrong? but the advertisement that I saw I remember that they stated got flight ticket can redeem! are they dont affraid to do a losing deals ah? Haha!
Jay Swift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 03:55 PM   #5
issac23

I'm also curious about this, cause the plan is only RM80 if i'm not wrong? but the advertisement that I saw I remember that they stated got flight ticket can redeem! are they dont affraid to do a losing deals ah? Haha!
If i am not mistaken , they have the due date for this offer so i guess it still based on first come first serve basis la ...
issac23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2018, 05:26 PM   #6
UltiWaifu-Rem

This plan even the cheapest one rm80 also got free rewards, where else got lot of data, free call, and the best thing flight ticket reward at rm80
UltiWaifu-Rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 02:44 PM   #7
Sherry.K

sure got nice reward, but only for new customer only, not for existing customer. sounds not fair towards loyal customer
Sherry.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2018, 03:02 PM   #8
SmellyButton

I agree with many cool rewards, but not all are for you, you still need to choose between flight tickets or abundance of small yet beneficial rewards. tough choice
SmellyButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:16 PM   #9
DarrenH

I agree with many cool rewards, but not all are for you, you still need to choose between flight tickets or abundance of small yet beneficial rewards. tough choice
I think choose flight ticket better loh, more worth it haha
DarrenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:47 PM   #10
tenten

I think choose flight ticket better loh, more worth it haha
hurmrrrmmmm tooo baddd its only for platinum plus, gold supreme and im using gold!!! no free flights or whatever!!!
tenten is offline   Reply With Quote