but dunno which one is better?
kellyng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #2
ivylim

how to choose a good tyre?
thinking of change my car's tyre.
depends on what car you are using,
u might get some advice from tyre's shop.
ivylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:15 PM   #3
janelee

what tyre performance you are looking for?
my car using conti eco contact 3.
janelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:52 AM   #4
flipon

whts is ur budget ? i am using the conti cs5 so far the performance good , especially i like when drive in wet road its really good in braking ..the price is acceptable for the quality so may b u cn try to use conti cs5 also
flipon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:45 PM   #5
jeremyang

whts is ur budget ? i am using the conti cs5 so far the performance good , especially i like when drive in wet road its really good in braking ..the price is acceptable for the quality so may b u cn try to use conti cs5 also
ya, is gd quality but high in price also
myself will choose more cheaper price tyre as i using viva.
so dun think need to spend so much on buying high quality tyre.
jeremyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 06:13 PM   #6
ychinyong

conti gd in quality but the problem is whether all conti model available here, some model i saw in their website is not available here.
ychinyong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 12:03 AM   #7
singerpuff

what tyre performance you are looking for?
my car using conti eco contact 3.
the conti brand of tyres i heard it from foreman
as i know it is the fatest way the perfect tyre and it consider with the safety and high performance when driving in raining day
singerpuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:56 AM   #8
aceDgold

firstly you have to check which types of tyres your car suit.if you dont mind paying for higher price in my opinion tyres from michelin or even continental arent bad and they are worth fro that price.but in my personal past experience it seem like Continental has the best quality if you are talking about having tyres that can last you fro quite sometimes however it is a bit too expensive when compare with the rest

Last edited by aceDgold; 06-10-2017 at 10:20 AM..
aceDgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #9
MahaRavin

agreed too , bcz previosuly i used many brands for my car bt seriosuly i am nt very satisfyin like now using conti cc series tyres ...in my personal opinion its perform wel n less noise too compared with my previousl tyre n other brands.
MahaRavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:42 AM   #10
muhammad iman

agreed too , bcz previosuly i used many brands for my car bt seriosuly i am nt very satisfyin like now using conti cc series tyres ...in my personal opinion its perform wel n less noise too compared with my previousl tyre n other brands.
yup yup i also agree with your opinion, as i past experience on changing car tyres, conti tyres is the best choice of leading car ,manufactures which it offer a full spectrum of tyres
muhammad iman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:56 AM   #11
muhammad iman

firstly you have to check which types of tyres your car suit.if you dont mind paying for higher price in my opinion tyres from michelin or even continental arent bad and they are worth fro that price.but in my personal past experience it seem like Continental has the best quality if you are talking about having tyres that can last you fro quite sometimes however it is a bit too expensive when compare with the rest
the price is expensive but you don't forget that the quality of the conti brand of tyres, the conti tyres has the best breaking and leading you driving in the safety when raining..as my personal experience quality of conti tyres is quite good compared to the other brand of tyres
muhammad iman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 05:08 PM   #12
kellyng

i tot michelin is higher in price than conti? i check with the tyre dealer yesterday, seems like conti is more cheaper than miche.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:09 PM   #13
kellyng

the price is expensive but you don't forget that the quality of the conti brand of tyres, the conti tyres has the best breaking and leading you driving in the safety when raining..as my personal experience quality of conti tyres is quite good compared to the other brand of tyres
wat model of conti tyre u using now? i heard cc6 is the latest model. how is its performance?