I need better engine oil - www.hardwarezone.com.my

HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
HWM Malaysia on Facebook

I need better engine oil

Old 09-10-2017, 08:58 PM   #1
Cindy777

I need better engine oil

Currently my car's engine easy getting damage, Anyone know which engine oil can protect the engine with better performance? I really need some suggestion to help me protect the car's engine.
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:03 PM   #2
MR_Ken

If you driving with a luxury car, then helix ultra 5w-40 is suit to you. Good cleaning and well protection on the engine. Their performance will make you worry-free.
MR_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 02:55 PM   #3
hashiramasenju

All engine oil products saying that their oil will protect our engine car and worry-free. But my car still got damaged. I dont know which products better for my car engine. Im so tired to changed that oil and my engine still get damage. Any suggestion for my car? I dont know nothing about engine oil. Anyone expert? Help me pls!
hashiramasenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:43 PM   #4
AsiaMan

Currently my car's engine easy getting damage, Anyone know which engine oil can protect the engine with better performance? I really need some suggestion to help me protect the car's engine.
Maybe you can try Shell Helix HX7 as this model of motor oil technology can keeps engine clean in order to protect the engine. Every time I went to change this engine oil I don't see the oil very dark or dirty...
AsiaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:52 AM   #5
BootNephewInlove

have you send to service and check what keep causing your engine easy getting damage? did you keep in schedule to service you car and taking good care? no point for us to keep suggesting you engine oil if you didnt proper taking care of your car
BootNephewInlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:55 AM   #6
BootNephewInlove

All engine oil products saying that their oil will protect our engine car and worry-free. But my car still got damaged. I dont know which products better for my car engine. Im so tired to changed that oil and my engine still get damage. Any suggestion for my car? I dont know nothing about engine oil. Anyone expert? Help me pls!
is it too thick the engine oil or you put too much and leak out from your engine? i would suggest you send to service and check what damaged on your engine, all engine oil product really got their protection to engine, if you using proper way
BootNephewInlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:01 AM   #7
dayyan

give a try on caltex Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic.seriously suitable for all types of car.
dayyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 11:07 AM   #8
dayyan

i think the one that prob is ur car, not about the engine, better go to service first before just waste ur money buy engine oil.
dayyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:18 AM   #9
Jason CK

If you driving with a luxury car, then helix ultra 5w-40 is suit to you. Good cleaning and well protection on the engine. Their performance will make you worry-free.
how about not luxury car??still can use? as u said it can give good protection.so if ok maybe I can try.
Jason CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 07:31 AM   #10
Legentram

give a try on caltex Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic.seriously suitable for all types of car.
suitable for all car? as i know not all car are suitable for one engine oil, they got their own suitable engine oil...
but shell helix ultra are design for performance car, cause this engine oil do have pureplus technology, if use at other car might not be compatible...
Legentram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 08:02 AM   #11
SnoopyBroadcast

how about not luxury car??still can use? as u said it can give good protection.so if ok maybe I can try.
as i know is can, but better not too old car, but however advise you check with your car manufacturer before apply, the price are not cheap compare to other model engine oil
SnoopyBroadcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 11:38 PM   #12
MR_Ken

Sure, suitable for luxury car does not mean other car cant use that engine oil. The main thing is the engine oil is process by pureplus technology, the technology can reduce oil consumption, maintain engine good performance under extreme temperature and it is fuel economy. I think the product is good in overall.
MR_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 11:55 PM   #13
Highpitch

the helix ultra also suitable for many types of car, the engine protection is good, help consumer prevent excess oil consumption. i would be more support on helix ultra 5w 40.
Highpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2017, 12:00 AM   #14
Cindy777

Appreciate those suggestion, will it give a try on those recommendation
Cindy777 is offline   Reply With Quote