www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   medical results in split seconds (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10351)

Legentram 22-11-2019 10:55 AM

medical results in split seconds

is it possible for the results to be obtain in split seconds? I mean any pending results for diseases from a lab can be speed up with technology evolving nowadays?

Deirdre Khaw 25-11-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legentram (Post 17119)
is it possible for the results to be obtain in split seconds? I mean any pending results for diseases from a lab can be speed up with technology evolving nowadays?

I think some of the tests can give results in minutes but not in seconds. The results that take only seconds is less precise.

limpeh 26-11-2019 01:14 PM

Quote:

Those Technology evolving is better and better, now those technology is designed by those expert...

larrylai 26-11-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

what depend what diseases u faced, some cases like blood pressure or cholesterol can be check by yourself, but those those serious have to check with expert then regard on those result receive in second, i am not sure about it

Xynthia 26-11-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17182)
I think some of the tests can give results in minutes but not in seconds. The results that take only seconds is less precise.

Technology runs our lives these days. Do you know there's now a robot-doctor that can finish performing a surgery on its own?

Mr. Jacker 26-11-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17182)

Medical technology has evolved. I saw a news outlined that a new medical device can deliver results in 10 seconds. It's amazing!!!

xiaomaomi 27-11-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Yes, with this rapidly evolving technology all the impossible is possible. With the advent of the 5G network has also made all kinds of technologies better especially 5G network provided by TM. :):s7:

xiaomaomi 27-11-2019 01:10 PM

Today's technology is amazing. Which is the robot can help doctor a lot and capable in deciding results in second. With a 5G network everything went smoothly. :s12:

Kevin Ngo 27-11-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17212)
Today's technology is amazing. Which is the robot can help doctor a lot and capable in deciding results in second. With a 5G network everything went smoothly. :s12:

yes really, the evolving of 5G network also helps in medicine industry. Doctor can get the results in shortest time.

The Thinker 28-11-2019 01:46 PM

Medical technology has evolved from introducing doctors to new equipment to use inside private practices as well as connecting patients and doctors thousands of miles away through network 5G.

Mr. Jacker 29-11-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17219)
Medical technology has evolved from introducing doctors to new equipment to use inside private practices as well as connecting patients and doctors thousands of miles away through network 5G.

Well said! I believe the healthcare industry in Malaysia will evolve with the advent of 5G networks by TM.

sandylim 30-11-2019 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17229)
Well said! I believe the healthcare industry in Malaysia will evolve with the advent of 5G networks by TM.

I hope not only happen in hospital, because we have to make it at clinic, especially for those people really need help

sandylim 30-11-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 17213)
yes really, the evolving of 5G network also helps in medicine industry. Doctor can get the results in shortest time.

Because those urgent time what we need is the result for doctor to make the decision, this is critical time, so 5G is seems like so important to them

sandylim 30-11-2019 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17207)
Medical technology has evolved. I saw a news outlined that a new medical device can deliver results in 10 seconds. It's amazing!!!

Wow, this is nice

NemesisKong 01-12-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17212)

Yup that is true, especially when in surgery, the time period of merely a few seconds difference could mean either life or death.