www.hardwarezone.com.my


www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Computers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   The new Huawei Matebook (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10363)

mikkesho 06-12-2019 03:52 PM

The new Huawei Matebook
 
Guys.. Did anyone already bought the new huawei laptop? That can cast phones only by placing the phone on the laptop.. I just saw the ad on tv and it is super duper cool.. What else they can do?

cutifila@gmail.com 11-12-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkesho (Post 17284)
Guys.. Did anyone already bought the new huawei laptop? That can cast phones only by placing the phone on the laptop.. I just saw the ad on tv and it is super duper cool.. What else they can do?

I am using HUAWEI MateBook X Pro packs a monstrous 57.4 Wh (typical capacity) its super cool also ...the battery into its slim body. When it is fully charged, you can enjoy up to 12 hours of video playback.....But still havent check out the latest model yet ...:s12:

filaaa 11-12-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutifila@gmail.com (Post 17298)
I am using HUAWEI MateBook X Pro packs a monstrous 57.4 Wh (typical capacity) its super cool also ...the battery into its slim body. When it is fully charged, you can enjoy up to 12 hours of video playback.....But still havent check out the latest model yet ...:s12:


owh you are using hua wei laptop... sounds good. I am using hua wei phone only:yawn: .its also i took contract from the telco..
But now i am planning to change lar.. n also looking for better plan n change to 4G .... are u having any experiences on this and wic telco having good connection of internet ?

Monster2 12-12-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17314)
owh you are using hua wei laptop... sounds good. I am using hua wei phone only:yawn: .its also i took contract from the telco..
But now i am planning to change lar.. n also looking for better plan n change to 4G .... are u having any experiences on this and wic telco having good connection of internet ?

i am currently using clcm 4G,so far ok .
But yesterday i got an infor from my colleague wic now TM malaysia govert has give every telco the 5G connection & now all the telcos are implements the 5G in trial progress as well..anyone heard about this ?? i feel good when l'sia planning on this bcz its really bring us to a good and better technology as well

Roy234 14-12-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17325)
i am currently using clcm 4G,so far ok .
But yesterday i got an infor from my colleague wic now TM malaysia govert has give every telco the 5G connection & now all the telcos are implements the 5G in trial progress as well..anyone heard about this ?? i feel good when l'sia planning on this bcz its really bring us to a good and better technology as well

Yes,thats true..TM launches pre-5G network and also claimed to be the nationís first.The technology is set to improve Unifiís wireless connectivity services, especially for high-rise buildings and dense residential areas with low fixed broadband penetration, allowing for wireless Internet access sharing at home and on-the-go within LTE coverage areas..

Roy234 14-12-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17314)
owh you are using hua wei laptop... sounds good. I am using hua wei phone only:yawn: .its also i took contract from the telco..
But now i am planning to change lar.. n also looking for better plan n change to 4G .... are u having any experiences on this and wic telco having good connection of internet ?

depends which telco u want to try , bt currently is TM 5G bcz pre-5G network will help address many ongoing infrastructure challenges in areas without fibre coverage, offering speeds of up to 30Mbps (megabits per second) with a peak throughput of up to 80Mbps.

SinChew1 14-12-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy234 (Post 17344)
depends which telco u want to try , bt currently is TM 5G bcz pre-5G network will help address many ongoing infrastructure challenges in areas without fibre coverage, offering speeds of up to 30Mbps (megabits per second) with a peak throughput of up to 80Mbps.

exactly brother , not only that even they are trying use this to improve the system cases like for better like traffic system , and when i read up their article i noticed that TM would be looking at other 5G partners besides Chinese telco Huawei, Nazeem said it is too early to tell what decision the group would take on the matter. that great right ...and even TM 5G capable of delivering the 5G to consumers and also having the capable providing infrastructure to other service provider...

Xynthia 01-01-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17325)
i am currently using clcm 4G,so far ok .
But yesterday i got an infor from my colleague wic now TM malaysia govert has give every telco the 5G connection & now all the telcos are implements the 5G in trial progress as well..anyone heard about this ?? i feel good when l'sia planning on this bcz its really bring us to a good and better technology as well

Have u heard that TM want to be the first standalone 5G network in Malaysia? this Stand Alone (SA) 5G network will utilise a 5G core without LTE and it can support a wider range of 5G use cases and offer ultra-low latency.

NemesisKong 01-01-2020 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkesho (Post 17284)
Guys.. Did anyone already bought the new huawei laptop? That can cast phones only by placing the phone on the laptop.. I just saw the ad on tv and it is super duper cool.. What else they can do?

Hmm seems like Huawei had produce some of the best laptop models in the market, last time no one talks abt Huawei when it comes to laptop, but now its everywhere...

The Thinker 02-01-2020 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17553)
Have u heard that TM want to be the first standalone 5G network in Malaysia? this Stand Alone (SA) 5G network will utilise a 5G core without LTE and it can support a wider range of 5G use cases and offer ultra-low latency.

Hmmm...1st time heard about it... what's the special of this TM standalone 5G network?

filaaa 02-01-2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17553)
Have u heard that TM want to be the first standalone 5G network in Malaysia? this Stand Alone (SA) 5G network will utilise a 5G core without LTE and it can support a wider range of 5G use cases and offer ultra-low latency.

wowo...TM goin to have 5G ? but is that can use on Huawei Phone ?
Interesting , how about the line and coverage in areas ?Because scared not cover many locations

Monster2 02-01-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17564)
Hmmm...1st time heard about it... what's the special of this TM standalone 5G network?

simple , 4G is Non Stand Alone (Fiber) its something like all telco wants to do it and its will Took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it
& 5G is Stand and 5G pick-up has accelerated since December 2017 when the global mobile communications standards organization.

NemesisKong 02-01-2020 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17567)
wowo...TM goin to have 5G ? but is that can use on Huawei Phone ?
Interesting , how about the line and coverage in areas ?Because scared not cover many locations

If coverage I think TM dont have much of a issue tho, they already set up their line across most areas in Malaysia, so pretty easy for them if they wanna start to do 5G.

The Thinker 03-01-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17569)
simple , 4G is Non Stand Alone (Fiber) its something like all telco wants to do it and its will Took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it
& 5G is Stand and 5G pick-up has accelerated since December 2017 when the global mobile communications standards organization.

Oh, it looks good...People can surf internet at high speed with this 5G standalone network...

Mr. Jacker 04-01-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17569)
simple , 4G is Non Stand Alone (Fiber) its something like all telco wants to do it and its will Took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it
& 5G is Stand and 5G pick-up has accelerated since December 2017 when the global mobile communications standards organization.

haha...5G standalone is really good...that's why tm do 5G standalone...as far as i know, standalone network got lot of benefits like faster, efficient and cost-effective...


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.