www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Pro-Drive (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10240)

tinker 08-05-2019 04:40 PM

Pro-Drive

To be honest? Do you guys really feel the different between the old petronas ron95 with the new one with pro-drive?

xiaomaomi 09-05-2019 10:54 AM

I have always used petronas because its nearby my house... but dont really know what is in pro drive formula..

cyclebin10 09-05-2019 10:57 AM

I feel that my car is much smoother and efficient when I use the ron95 pro drive compared to the previous..

MR_Ken 10-05-2019 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinker (Post 15963)
To be honest? Do you guys really feel the different between the old petronas ron95 with the new one with pro-drive?

i do feel it a bit different with other, when i refill petrol with rm 50, previous l use the old one, i just can reach around 240km, but after i used this prodrive, it can reach around 270km .

Cindy777 10-05-2019 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclebin10 (Post 15969)
I feel that my car is much smoother and efficient when I use the ron95 pro drive compared to the previous..

Really? That sounds nice, maybe i should use it too. How long doe it take to feel the difference?

Highpitch 10-05-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 15968)
I have always used petronas because its nearby my house... but dont really know what is in pro drive formula..

Good for you, i have to drive a little bit further but i still want to use petronas.hehe. As the petrol is nice to use and able to help us save the cost so people will always queue at the station. The function is all the matter.

Syukur 10-05-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindy777 (Post 15976)
Really? That sounds nice, maybe i should use it too. How long doe it take to feel the difference?

only use a few days cant feel it, u should use a month to test

Cindy777 10-05-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highpitch (Post 15977)
No people will care about it, just feel the petrol is nice to use and able to help us save the cost then people will always que at the station. The function is all the matter.

As you say, function is all the matter, which petrol can let us drive with longer mileage then it will win in the industry, recently the primax prodrive was earn this title.

MR_Ken 10-05-2019 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindy777 (Post 15983)
As you say, function is all the matter, which petrol can let us drive with longer mileage then it will win in the industry, recently the primax prodrive was earn this title.

you will know all about its function is true, i like my experience when using the newer petrol and as i have tried other petrol before, none come close to this one.

Cindy777 10-05-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR_Ken (Post 15984)
you will know all about its function is true, i like my experience when using the newer petrol and as i have tried other petrol before, none come close to this one.

that explains why so many car queue at their station, seems like they really did improve this time. anyway, I hope thy implement better way to pay as other country did to shorten time for queue.

Highpitch 11-05-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cindy777 (Post 15985)
that explains why so many car queue at their station, seems like they really did improve this time. anyway, I hope thy implement better way to pay as other country did to shorten time for queue..

Yup looked up on their website, what interesting is the petrol engineered to protect the engine from rusty. Lol, I always go inside to pay the petrol instead que at outside.

Highpitch 11-05-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syukur (Post 15979)
only use a few days cant feel it, u should use a month to test

2 week is enough to see the result, if they cant see the different i think they didnt constantly refill the same product, or may be they just less sensitive about it.

MR_Ken 11-05-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highpitch (Post 15986)
Yup looked up on their website, what interesting is the petrol engineered to protect the engine from rusty. Lol, I always go inside to pay the petrol instead que at outside.

Use their app to pay is much more easier, they alrdy come out an app call "setel". Next time you go to their station, then you can pay with phone when refill the petrol.

Syukur 11-05-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Highpitch (Post 15987)
2 week is enough to see the result, if they cant see the different i think they didnt constantly refill the same product, or may be they just less sensitive about it.

2 weeks enug? i dont think so, a month is the perfect time to test

Highpitch 12-05-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syukur (Post 15989)
2 weeks enug? i dont think so, a month is the perfect time to test

It depend personal needs, some people need more time to find what the different. Hope you enjoy the moment when you drive with this new formula petrol.