www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Night driving glasses (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10425)

huasin 22-03-2020 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixx (Post 18371)
more safety to pump at morning too, night scare "culik, culik " ahh..

now i brave to pump at night since i use setel apps of petronas, just click then can pump, not need to pay at counter

felixx 22-03-2020 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasin (Post 18372)
now i brave to pump at night since i use setel apps of petronas, just click then can pump, not need to pay at counter

woo, so convenient, i mostly lazy to go to counter to pay, always ask my sis to help me pay, hehe

ZTthee 22-03-2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

but you still need going out driving ur car right? is it still dangerous right.

huasin 22-03-2020 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixx (Post 18373)
woo, so convenient, i mostly lazy to go to counter to pay, always ask my sis to help me pay, hehe

ya, with that apps, all things become easy, the safety especially fr women. because they reduce their time, and only out from the car to pump in the fuel thats it folks

aceDgold 22-03-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixx (Post 18369)
i usually not drive at night, so dun hv this problem, hehe

yea same goes to me. back from work, i will just stay at home doing chores.

Maybrow 23-03-2020 01:32 AM

Quote:

actually this apps i download it in 2018. at that time still not famous and only can be used in big cities only. nowadays they launched back to expand, which is useful especially in this pandemic season

huasin 23-03-2020 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maybrow (Post 18377)
actually this apps i download it in 2018. at that time still not famous and only can be used in big cities only. nowadays they launched back to expand, which is useful especially in this pandemic season

yup, true. even if got problem, their cs really fast in responding to their users. so no worry there.

Maybrow 23-03-2020 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasin (Post 18378)
yup, true. even if got problem, their cs really fast in responding to their users. so no worry there.

ohh, will look back to it after corona virus, now also not need to pump. if needed, still can use the app, will avoid touching cards or cash and contact with people.

huasin 23-03-2020 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maybrow (Post 18379)
ohh, will look back to it after corona virus, now also not need to pump. if needed, still can use the app, will avoid touching cards or cash and contact with people.

yupp. if no purpose in refuelling, just stay at home. can reduce the risk of getting infected then.