www.hardwarezone.com.my


www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Money relationship? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10403)

DaniAsyraf 03-02-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 17987)
Nice babe, but must be everyone is dating her, i dont know i have the chance to find her or not??

Try chat and talk to her lah aiyooo just give it a try u'll never know

tanlaihing 03-02-2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaniAsyraf (Post 17994)
Try chat and talk to her lah aiyooo just give it a try u'll never know

Well, i dont know that, this sugarbook apps can be find our true love??

Mr. Jacker 03-02-2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17966)
Wow i hope the best for u. I also met girl from tinder dating app but i found out that maybe the girl is using fake acc because whenever i told her to meet up she always giving excuses. So i think that she just catfish using pretty profile picture to chat with other person

Tinder is boring la. So many fake people using fake dp. Better use other dating app like Sugarbook.

Deirdre Khaw 03-02-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 17986)
Well, this is small portion people will meet the true love, but Sugarbook can be so good to meet your true love, i afraid some of people using fake account just for fun...

don't worry...as far as i know, sugarbook can detect the fake account, they will ban the fake user from making friends on that site...

The Thinker 04-02-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 17996)
Well, i dont know that, this sugarbook apps can be find our true love??

I personally think that the sugarbook app only allow us to find sugarvmommy or sugar daddy, not the true love...

Xynthia 04-02-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 18003)
I personally think that the sugarbook app only allow us to find sugarvmommy or sugar daddy, not the true love...

Yes, u are right...this sugarbook app offer sugar relationship where sugar daddy provides financial support and pampers a younger companion...

Deirdre Khaw 04-02-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 18004)
Yes, u are right...this sugarbook app offer sugar relationship where sugar daddy provides financial support and pampers a younger companion...

You're totally correct. Let's me share my experience. I met a sugar daddy in this app and this daddy gives me monthly allowance, vacation trips, dinners or even paying my monthly utilities bills.

ZakiAm 05-02-2020 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 18003)
I personally think that the sugarbook app only allow us to find sugarvmommy or sugar daddy, not the true love...

True love u can be found in pasar malam because i first met my wife in pasar mlm hehe

ZakiAm 05-02-2020 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 18004)
Yes, u are right...this sugarbook app offer sugar relationship where sugar daddy provides financial support and pampers a younger companion...

I think the sugarbaby did not want to know what age is her sugardaddy but only want to know how much his money hahahaha

Xynthia 05-02-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZakiAm (Post 18009)
True love u can be found in pasar malam because i first met my wife in pasar mlm hehe

This sugarbook app is suitable to those who are looking for temporary, fuss-free companionship...

Xynthia 05-02-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZakiAm (Post 18010)
I think the sugarbaby did not want to know what age is her sugardaddy but only want to know how much his money hahahaha

Personally think that it depends on what the sugarbabies want...some might want to exchange their money, knowledge, or even connections for companionship... u may see below video on how sugarbaby make money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzN3UQrlo34


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.