www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   smart appliances (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10362)

Legentram 06-12-2019 03:48 PM

smart appliances

its really nice to know that people been invented such new invention of home appliances such as the aircond from daikin n Panasonic i guess.. that can be controlled by our own mobile phones.. do other appliances have been 'smart' like the aircond?

Deirdre Khaw 10-12-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legentram (Post 17283)
its really nice to know that people been invented such new invention of home appliances such as the aircond from daikin n Panasonic i guess.. that can be controlled by our own mobile phones.. do other appliances have been 'smart' like the aircond?

yes...there are also other smart home appliances like smart washer, smart refrigerator, smart vacuum and so on...all of these are controlled by using app installed in the smartphone...

sandylim 11-12-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17297)
yes...there are also other smart home appliances like smart washer, smart refrigerator, smart vacuum and so on...all of these are controlled by using app installed in the smartphone...

Those home appliances are connect with internet, if one days electric is totally lost, then all those home appliances can't be used right??

sandylim 11-12-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legentram (Post 17283)

Panasonic is only apply on air conditioner with long distance control??

Xynthia 11-12-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandylim (Post 17310)
Those home appliances are connect with internet, if one days electric is totally lost, then all those home appliances can't be used right??

yes, you're right...the internet plays an important role for those smart home appliances function properly...i believe they can function very well with the use of internet 5G TM...

Mr. Jacker 12-12-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17312)
yes, you're right...the internet plays an important role for those smart home appliances function properly...i believe they can function very well with the use of internet 5G TM...

is internet 5G TM been installed in Malaysia? How long it took for the installation of network infrastructure?

mikkesho 13-12-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17297)

I want that freakingggg smart refrigerator, I always thought I've already close the door but I don't.. Then all in the freezer melted :s22: With this, I can get notification on the phone if the refrigerator is not closed rightly..

mikkesho 13-12-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17329)
is internet 5G TM been installed in Malaysia? How long it took for the installation of network infrastructure?

Already got the 5g in subang already. they already have their own infra, so no wonder they work it on so fast compare to other telco.. They also aim to be the first 5g stand alone in Malaysia.. And I guess they can make it happen with their capability

The Thinker 13-12-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkesho (Post 17335)
Already got the 5g in subang already. they already have their own infra, so no wonder they work it on so fast compare to other telco.. They also aim to be the first 5g stand alone in Malaysia.. And I guess they can make it happen with their capability

That's great! Yeah, TM can make it bcoz they have the technology and technical support for the installation of fibre 5G.

chinglaimei 14-12-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17336)
That's great! Yeah, TM can make it bcoz they have the technology and technical support for the installation of fibre 5G.

Yes, currently there are in initial step so, still a lot of matter or stuff need to be done, so they might need us to make suggestion for them

chinglaimei 14-12-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkesho (Post 17334)
I want that freakingggg smart refrigerator, I always thought I've already close the door but I don't.. Then all in the freezer melted :s22: With this, I can get notification on the phone if the refrigerator is not closed rightly..

Right now those refrigerator have their own system to control over the temperature...

tanlaihing 14-12-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkesho (Post 17334)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17329)

But this 5G still need how long time to launch??

Kevin Ngo 14-12-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 17342)
But this 5G still need how long time to launch??

I saw the article in newspaper outlined that 5G is expected to be launched in 2021. TM take advantage of it bcoz it is the first company to launch 5G network.

mikkesho 18-12-2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17336)

Yup, that's why they already develop the 5g first in subang.. If I'm not mistaken, Langkawi also one of the 1st place that they will develop the 5g.. They already have the infra, so no wonder they can make it by short period of time

mikkesho 18-12-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 17340)
Yes, currently there are in initial step so, still a lot of matter or stuff need to be done, so they might need us to make suggestion for them

I guess it is a LOT of matter for other telco as nowadays they only ride on tm infra, not having their own infra themselves.. Therefore I guess there will be a mess with them doing the 5g thing now