www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Computers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   5g computers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10373)

xiaomaomi 20-12-2019 12:11 PM

5g computers

What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?

Xynthia 23-12-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17403)
What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?

I want the computer that can display interactive and three-dimensional holograms.

filaaa 23-12-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

best if we having 5G ..because in other countries they alrdy have 5G and i cn see the huge impact that the countries made ..If have 5G computer , its one of the best thing , because the big focus of 5G enthusiasm is about the vast increase in computing capabilities that will result from massive improvements in communication and extraordinary amounts of data transfer..

The Thinker 24-12-2019 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17435)
I want the computer that can display interactive and three-dimensional holograms.

This feature can be applied in the computer in the future since network and technology is growing and growing nowadays. I believe 5G network will give a huge impact on this feature.

tanlaihing 25-12-2019 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17444)
This feature can be applied in the computer in the future since network and technology is growing and growing nowadays. I believe 5G network will give a huge impact on this feature.

How 5G work?? and what Telco willing to do this??

tanlaihing 25-12-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

If 5G appear, i hope they could be just automatic start my laptop

Deirdre Khaw 25-12-2019 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 17458)
How 5G work?? and what Telco willing to do this??

TM is willing to do this 5G network...They have the infra to install the network...

Roy234 25-12-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17462)
TM is willing to do this 5G network...They have the infra to install the network...

But then when they started focus on 5G then What are they doing if their 4g will the 4G still like this? What are they trying to do? Why they call this is a big plan?Quite confusing actually about this ...y dnt want improve the 4G ?is they still improving 4G with 5G orrrr???

Mr. Jacker 26-12-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy234 (Post 17467)
But then when they started focus on 5G then What are they doing if their 4g will the 4G still like this? What are they trying to do? Why they call this is a big plan?Quite confusing actually about this ...y dnt want improve the 4G ?is they still improving 4G with 5G orrrr???

All telco are doing the 4G network and upgrade the network from time to time, but their work is imperfect, causing some problem arise...TM comes up with Network 5G to serve us better and fulfill our needs...

cutifila@gmail.com 26-12-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17475)
All telco are doing the 4G network and upgrade the network from time to time, but their work is imperfect, causing some problem arise...TM comes up with Network 5G to serve us better and fulfill our needs...

well said , and not only that 5G will redefine a broad range of industries with connected services from retail to education, transportation to entertainment, and everything in between. We see 5G as technology as transformative as the automobile and electricity.

Roy234 26-12-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

owh ok ok , but is their coverage stable as other telco?
Because now days i found all the telco quite same as well evertime telling speed speed up ! Atlast same as usual

Mr. Jacker 27-12-2019 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutifila@gmail.com (Post 17487)
well said , and not only that 5G will redefine a broad range of industries with connected services from retail to education, transportation to entertainment, and everything in between. We see 5G as technology as transformative as the automobile and electricity.

TM already started its 5G demonstration in Subang Jaya to test out its 5G connected smart traffic light, smart safety, smart security and smart parking system...This technology will make our life more easier and smart in the coming days...

Kevin Ngo 27-12-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17496)
TM already started its 5G demonstration in Subang Jaya to test out its 5G connected smart traffic light, smart safety, smart security and smart parking system...This technology will make our life more easier and smart in the coming days...

That's great! By having this efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure, we can access the internet more easier and faster...

chinglaimei 28-12-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Just give them some times, because still in initial stage

chinglaimei 28-12-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 17509)
That's great! By having this efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure, we can access the internet more easier and faster...

Pls apply on the education system, because those education system really need a lot of internet to make more research, and student need it