www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Any contact number home services company? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10253)

xiaomaomi 30-05-2019 10:54 AM

Any contact number home services company?

Hai there, in-need of good air-cond servicing and wiring contact number around Serdang

Mun Mun 03-06-2019 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 16066)
Hai there, in-need of good air-cond servicing and wiring contact number around Serdang

I know someone who have this service but not around Serdang.:look:

JACKER888 03-06-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 16066)

I'm not familiar who in Serdang that provide this service, but Cheras area I have. :)

Legentram 04-06-2019 12:51 AM

try google or at any socmed first? last time I found mine on facebook

IcyBaby 04-06-2019 06:05 PM

Serdang is quite far away from where I live so I dont think you will need the service providers around my area, but if you really need can tell me also, I'm staying near Damansara.

IcyBaby 04-06-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legentram (Post 16085)
try google or at any socmed first? last time I found mine on facebook

How is the service that you had gotten from facebook? Sometimes I heard bad news about them but some say still ok, but I havent try before any service from facebook yet.

NemesisKong 04-06-2019 07:17 PM

Hmm I think air-cond service very less people will promote online because not everyone will need it frequently unlike car washing service, so probably better to ask around your neighbours.

NemesisKong 04-06-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcyBaby (Post 16089)
How is the service that you had gotten from facebook? Sometimes I heard bad news about them but some say still ok, but I havent try before any service from facebook yet.

Depends on what type of service you are getting tho, if they ask you to pay first before meeting you or what then 100% is scam, no matter how good they claim their service to be dont ever fall for it.

MaryJane 05-06-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcyBaby (Post 16089)

If FB either you promote manually or you pay them to promote through FB ads, but usually the payment is quite high since you need to pay more to reach more people.

MaryJane 05-06-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NemesisKong (Post 16091)
Hmm I think air-cond service very less people will promote online because not everyone will need it frequently unlike car washing service, so probably better to ask around your neighbours.

I plan to start my own small car-washing business also but wonder how should I start promoting effectively, people have platform for online shopping but not platform for service providers.

Timmy9966 05-06-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryJane (Post 16094)
If FB either you promote manually or you pay them to promote through FB ads, but usually the payment is quite high since you need to pay more to reach more people.

FB ads is not every effective lah imo, sure you can reach more ppl by paying more but how do u knw those ppl are interested with ur service? If no interest then it is a waste of money also even though it claimed to reach more than thousand ppl.

Timmy9966 05-06-2019 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryJane (Post 16095)
I plan to start my own small car-washing business also but wonder how should I start promoting effectively, people have platform for online shopping but not platform for service providers.

I had heard abt Carousell allow users to list services that they provide also, even though many ppl know it to be an online shopping platform, can go check it out.

zandra 06-06-2019 10:41 PM

same here... found my current wiring man on carousell... easy process and fast response are some of the advantages

AsiaMan 06-06-2019 11:17 PM

heard of carousell and checked them out already... but i thinkits better to search one through neighbours and local ads

AsiaMan 06-06-2019 11:20 PM

I mean area fb is not bad.. join area groups, got many news and classified services