www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Teleport (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   EasyPhone offers 0 upfront payment?! (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=9800)

Hassim1992 08-05-2017 09:50 AM

EasyPhone offers 0 upfront payment?!

Saw from online articles that Celcom is recently announcing their new package which is known as EasyPhone, and by this package, we can actually buy Samsung S8 or S8 plus with installment without any upfront payment?

Anyone has heard about this before as well, since it sounds too good to be true lolololol...

eunicechia 08-05-2017 11:59 PM

Yes, it would be the first in celcom which does not require any upfront payment for buying a new phone. U just have to pay RM145per month in order to buy the phone. It is so convenient.

stanleyy 09-05-2017 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eunicechia (Post 13387)
Yes, it would be the first in celcom which does not require any upfront payment for buying a new phone. U just have to pay RM145per month in order to buy the phone. It is so convenient.

I have heard before recently,it is a newly launched plan in celcom. With this plan, anyone can afford a premium phone. By installment, a person can buy phone without worrying cannot afford it.

joannetang 09-05-2017 01:27 AM

Its is so great to have celcom easyphone plan as i can buy the latest smartphone with zero pressure, I dun have to worry i cant afford it as i dun need to pay upfront payment and i only have to pay by 2yrs installment.

Careenunderwood 10-05-2017 11:25 AM

No, unfortunately, the 0 upfront payment is only given to Celcom existing customers who use it for 1 year or above. If u're new user, you will still have to pay the upfront payment

HolySheep 10-05-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Not only RM145 per month actually, if u sign up with First Gold plus as ur data plan, u will have to pay RM243 per month, and an additional RM30 per month just for the device protection lol

Hassim1992 12-05-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Ya Eunice. but we must purchase that tgt with a postpaid plan rite?

Hassim1992 12-05-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolySheep (Post 13392)
Not only RM145 per month actually, if u sign up with First Gold plus as ur data plan, u will have to pay RM243 per month, and an additional RM30 per month just for the device protection lol

Is that entitled for any postpaid plan or has to be plans which are RM98 and above? Coz according to what I heard from my friend, he said that must be RM98 and above one

jeremylau 12-05-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hassim1992 (Post 13402)
Is that entitled for any postpaid plan or has to be plans which are RM98 and above? Coz according to what I heard from my friend, he said that must be RM98 and above one

Ya, u have to sign tgt with a data plan which costs rm98 and above. Basically data plan with ur monthly installment plan would be rm200++, but some of them would prefer paying by installment rather than paying a lump sum as some may not have the big amount of money.

jeremylau 12-05-2017 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hassim1992 (Post 13402)

Quote:

Originally Posted by joannetang (Post 13389)
Its is so great to have celcom easyphone plan as i can buy the latest smartphone with zero pressure, I dun have to worry i cant afford it as i dun need to pay upfront payment and i only have to pay by 2yrs installment.

Its true that paying by installment can reduce financial burden but the perception varies according to different people as some that would have the ability to buy the whole phone with a lump sum may think that paying by installment is not a great deal.

AsiaMan 28-06-2017 06:03 PM

Actually they hv iPhone for this plan as well and I think it's more worth by getting iPhone with this plan. Since iPhone price is expensive than many android models and I think apply installment can attract more people that who cannot afford the latest iPhone device to sign up this plan.

felixx 29-06-2017 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 13516)
Actually they hv iPhone for this plan as well and I think it's more worth by getting iPhone with this plan. Since iPhone price is expensive than many android models and I think apply installment can attract more people that who cannot afford the latest iPhone device to sign up this plan.

Do you use this plan currently? How was the monthly payment?
but it seems like same with others telco
just different quota they offered

Shaw Loh 30-06-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixx (Post 13522)
Do you use this plan currently? How was the monthly payment?
but it seems like same with others telco
just different quota they offered

95 bucks/month for i7 plus 150 for data plan which meaans you get the phone and internet at the same time. monthly installment is good for the fresh grads and students tho, beneficial :s12:

ChrisOni 30-06-2017 03:35 PM

RM70 one month for iphone6s siaa cheap as hell, somemore oni hv to add-on RM20 for the protection, phone protection. Your phone got kidnapped they also can change a new one for you.

MahaRavin 04-07-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleyy (Post 13388)
I have heard before recently,it is a newly launched plan in celcom. With this plan, anyone can afford a premium phone. By installment, a person can buy phone without worrying cannot afford it.

take by installment? I think this is more danger ler...need to pay every month.I think this will burden u more ...if now u slowly gather money n buy by cash also ok lar only the month u r saving money will feel suffer after buy it by cash u will happy bcos not need to think abt how to pay n so on every mnth bt doing installment ...need to be in budget n think hw to pay every mnth ... :s22: