www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Do u guys ever use tinder app? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10395)

vicobing 21-01-2020 10:02 AM

Do u guys ever use tinder app?

I have use tinder since past 2 months. There are a lot of fake account. To upgrade your profile also need to add up certain amount of money. I am currently looking for asian girl in Malaysia to make friends. Where can i find these girls easily?

Mat Kelvin 23-01-2020 03:28 PM

go club lah find some girls. They love making friends

Mat Kelvin 23-01-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicobing (Post 17811)
I have use tinder since past 2 months. There are a lot of fake account. To upgrade your profile also need to add up certain amount of money. I am currently looking for asian girl in Malaysia to make friends. Where can i find these girls easily?

Nowadays u need to video call the person so that u can verify they are real not just using fake profile photo

zandra 23-01-2020 08:33 PM

Quote:

yes we need to add a lot amount of money just to add some info on our acc. That is totally ridicilous

zandra 23-01-2020 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat Kelvin (Post 17831)
go club lah find some girls. They love making friends

Club girl is difficult cause u might find the one that not suit your criteria that u looking for. Just go to sugarbook.com search for what type of girl do you want. With this, u will not waste any time

Kaka Azra 24-01-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

I met a lot adult on tinder haha omg not my taste

Kaka Azra 24-01-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zandra (Post 17835)
yes we need to add a lot amount of money just to add some info on our acc. That is totally ridicilous

yes this is correct. if you want to show more of your profile then need to add money

Kaka Azra 24-01-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zandra (Post 17836)
Club girl is difficult cause u might find the one that not suit your criteria that u looking for. Just go to sugarbook.com search for what type of girl do you want. With this, u will not waste any time

What so special abt this?

batkoo88 24-01-2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaka Azra (Post 17842)
I met a lot adult on tinder haha omg not my taste

thats why lah haha tinder also expensive to upgrade your acc. Better use sugarbook app more convenient and reliable

batkoo88 24-01-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaka Azra (Post 17845)
What so special abt this?

U can find your partner that is suit the criteria that u needed. For example u want to find party girl to accompany duirng your weekend. By using the app u can easily filter which type of partner u looking for

giftofgab 25-01-2020 02:25 AM

Best way to meet girls is not Tinder.

Join some clubs, join a religious group, do some volunteer service projects on weekends.

zandra 28-01-2020 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batkoo88 (Post 17849)
U can find your partner that is suit the criteria that u needed. For example u want to find party girl to accompany duirng your weekend. By using the app u can easily filter which type of partner u looking for

This sounds interesting as we can find the real person that has same intentions with ourself

zandra 28-01-2020 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giftofgab (Post 17853)
Best way to meet girls is not Tinder.

Join some clubs, join a religious group, do some volunteer service projects on weekends.

Today is electronic era. We must fully used this platforms. We must only used the app that is reliable and from trusted source

batkoo88 29-01-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zandra (Post 17903)
This sounds interesting as we can find the real person that has same intentions with ourself

yes i have found a girl that suit my criteria that i looking for. I have met her last week and we are together now hehe

batkoo88 29-01-2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zandra (Post 17904)
Today is electronic era. We must fully used this platforms. We must only used the app that is reliable and from trusted source

Of course tinder is not trusted platform. Too many fake acc. Better used sugarbook app more real people. They seeking for love and attentions. Give some of our love to them hahahaha