www.hardwarezone.com.my


www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Man simply likes young girls (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10408)

AsiaMan 12-02-2020 08:46 PM

Man simply likes young girls
 
Even though Iím married, I have grown bored of my current marriage and I want to enjoy life, since Iím becoming older and soon I wonít be able to do many things. So I decided to try looking for young girl with the aim of finding a sugar baby that keeps me company during my trips to Australia, or meets me once in a while during the weekend. Where can i find these young girls?

meenie 14-02-2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 18099)
Even though Iím married, I have grown bored of my current marriage and I want to enjoy life, since Iím becoming older and soon I wonít be able to do many things. So I decided to try looking for young girl with the aim of finding a sugar baby that keeps me company during my trips to Australia, or meets me once in a while during the weekend. Where can i find these young girls?

I also loved old and matured guy as they are good in relationship and i love this kind of relationship. They also has more stable financial and they can give some of their money HAHAHA

Xynthia 14-02-2020 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 18099)
Even though Iím married, I have grown bored of my current marriage and I want to enjoy life, since Iím becoming older and soon I wonít be able to do many things. So I decided to try looking for young girl with the aim of finding a sugar baby that keeps me company during my trips to Australia, or meets me once in a while during the weekend. Where can i find these young girls?

Hey bro, I think you can find the sugar babies by using dating app like Tinder, Tantan or Sugarbook app...u can look for whatever young girls u want...

Mr. Jacker 14-02-2020 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 18109)
Hey bro, I think you can find the sugar babies by using dating app like Tinder, Tantan or Sugarbook app...u can look for whatever young girls u want...

I've used the tantan and tinder app to meet with young and pretty girl. But I find that these 2 apps are boring. The girls using tat apps are using fake account, they always give excuses when I ask them to go out for dating...I guess they only want to spend spare time by chatting with men online...

Mat Kelvin 15-02-2020 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 18109)
Hey bro, I think you can find the sugar babies by using dating app like Tinder, Tantan or Sugarbook app...u can look for whatever young girls u want...

Can find true love ah? or this app just for fun relay?

Mat Kelvin 15-02-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 18110)
I've used the tantan and tinder app to meet with young and pretty girl. But I find that these 2 apps are boring. The girls using tat apps are using fake account, they always give excuses when I ask them to go out for dating...I guess they only want to spend spare time by chatting with men online...

Yes most of people do this... Like me also because my face is broke HAHAHAHA

Ashley Ling 15-02-2020 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat Kelvin (Post 18115)
Can find true love ah? or this app just for fun relay?

Hey bro, u can find honest and transparent sugar relationship at dating app like sugarbook app...the pretty and young lady (also called as sugar babies) can provide you companionship...

Ashley Ling 15-02-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat Kelvin (Post 18116)
Yes most of people do this... Like me also because my face is broke HAHAHAHA

bro, pls don't do like this la...the action of putting fake profile photo will cheat the users of dating app who wanna to build serious relationship with you...

Munchy 15-02-2020 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat Kelvin (Post 18115)
Can find true love ah? or this app just for fun relay?

I'm using sugarbook app too. I personally think that it is a great platform for men like me who is seeking younger women, fun, and dating with no strings attached.

Munchy 15-02-2020 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley Ling (Post 18118)
bro, pls don't do like this la...the action of putting fake profile photo will cheat the users of dating app who wanna to build serious relationship with you...

this issue will not appeared on sugarbook app, because this app boasts of a feature named ‘Verify Your Profile’. The identity of users will be verified by the app moderator 1st.

Ashley Ling 15-02-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchy (Post 18120)
this issue will not appeared on sugarbook app, because this app boasts of a feature named ĎVerify Your Profileí. The identity of users will be verified by the app moderator 1st.

yaya, sugarbook users are required to submit their passport, identification card, utility bills as well as credit card details to be screened and verified before they start their first conversation on the app.

The Thinker 17-02-2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchy (Post 18119)
I'm using sugarbook app too. I personally think that it is a great platform for men like me who is seeking younger women, fun, and dating with no strings attached.

Agree with you, bro!
I met my sugar baby, a young and pretty lady one years ago...We met almost twice a week, play tennis or golf with every weekend and maybe have dinner and drinks after...she makes me feel young and happy throughout this sugar relationship...

The Thinker 17-02-2020 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley Ling (Post 18117)
Hey bro, u can find honest and transparent sugar relationship at dating app like sugarbook app...the pretty and young lady (also called as sugar babies) can provide you companionship...

I really like the nature of sugar dating...the sugar babies that I have met are accommodating and courteous...It is unlike the other dating sites or apps make me feel like a dirty old man for trying...

Mat Kelvin 18-02-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley Ling (Post 18121)
yaya, sugarbook users are required to submit their passport, identification card, utility bills as well as credit card details to be screened and verified before they start their first conversation on the app.

Is it safe for us to give the details of our identity card?

Mat Kelvin 18-02-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 18128)
Agree with you, bro!
I met my sugar baby, a young and pretty lady one years ago...We met almost twice a week, play tennis or golf with every weekend and maybe have dinner and drinks after...she makes me feel young and happy throughout this sugar relationship...

How much u pay her?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.