www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Best site for job search? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10297)

vicobing 28-08-2019 02:33 PM

Best site for job search?

whats the best site to use for job seeking? for me the most reply is from indeed.com.my

zaman90 28-08-2019 05:21 PM

i got most reply from maukerja, i think its quite popular. but i wil fail at interview muahaha :(

milooaiss 28-08-2019 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicobing (Post 16454)
whats the best site to use for job seeking? for me the most reply is from indeed.com.my

There are lots of job seeking website right now, from the more popular ones like Jobstreet to others like Jora, I was able to get a job within a month just by browsing and applying for any jobs that I can find from there haha.

zandra 28-08-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicobing (Post 16454)

Some i found a job on jobstreet,com. It also help me to find a new job that match to my qualification

zandra 28-08-2019 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaman90 (Post 16457)
i got most reply from maukerja, i think its quite popular. but i wil fail at interview muahaha :(

Maukerja also got a lot chances to apply the job, but then when its going to interview, all rejected just like that

milooaiss 29-08-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zandra (Post 16462)
Maukerja also got a lot chances to apply the job, but then when its going to interview, all rejected just like that

Well sometimes it depends on luck also, so the better way is to apply whatever job that suit your qualification and dont be too choosy.

zandra 29-08-2019 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milooaiss (Post 16463)
Well sometimes it depends on luck also, so the better way is to apply whatever job that suit your qualification and dont be too choosy.

Not too choosy either, but if dont find thw job suitable for u on maukerja, there is other website that will offer u a better job

zandra 29-08-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milooaiss (Post 16459)
There are lots of job seeking website right now, from the more popular ones like Jobstreet to others like Jora, I was able to get a job within a month just by browsing and applying for any jobs that I can find from there haha.

Nowadays its so simple to find job, all just by clicking your finger, its either u want Or not only

zaman90 29-08-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zandra (Post 16462)

at least got call la. maybe im just not good like another candidate :( .

camillacab 29-08-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zandra (Post 16466)
Not too choosy either, but if dont find thw job suitable for u on maukerja, there is other website that will offer u a better job

This is not called choosy, it's our own benefit...usually I will choose 2 jobs first and compare what jobs is more good for me

kawanpelangi 29-08-2019 05:51 PM

i wonder how tedious to find job before internet exist eh?

vicobing 29-08-2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kawanpelangi (Post 16470)
i wonder how tedious to find job before internet exist eh?

It is tho, you have to go to ask at all places and call them.
Have you seen the tm video? the girls is using the internet to reach out to more ppl. same as jobseeker la, use internet access to reach to more company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGu-D4XJY1U

milooaiss 30-08-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaman90 (Post 16468)
at least got call la. maybe im just not good like another candidate :( .

Dont give up just like that, keep trying and you will surely get a job, be confident with yourself as other people might not get it on their first try also.

milooaiss 30-08-2019 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camillacab (Post 16469)
This is not called choosy, it's our own benefit...usually I will choose 2 jobs first and compare what jobs is more good for me

Of course you can compare which company offers the best benefits but you need know they not necessarily would want you also... so it is best to keep your option open by having access to multiple job seeking sites instead of just one...

camillacab 30-08-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milooaiss (Post 16474)
Of course you can compare which company offers the best benefits but you need know they not necessarily would want you also... so it is best to keep your option open by having access to multiple job seeking sites instead of just one...

Yaya, seeking at more site or app can hv more opportunities to get hire...gt new app or site of job seeking launch out?