www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Computers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   5G network for hotspot (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10394)

BootNephewInlove 17-01-2020 04:56 PM

5G network for hotspot

For sure everyone wants good internet connection and also network for hotspot right? Every telco still in progress working out the 5g, so what's you telco for this upcoming 5g?

danniele 22-01-2020 10:05 AM

m use celcom. hear nothing from them :s8:maybe surpriseee

sitiaisyah 26-01-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BootNephewInlove (Post 17761)
For sure everyone wants good internet connection and also network for hotspot right? Every telco still in progress working out the 5g, so what's you telco for this upcoming 5g?

saya guna digi, tak dengar pape pun pasal 5g hmm

sitiaisyah 26-01-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danniele (Post 17820)

iyeke? bukan celcom dh ada 5g ke?

AsiaMan 28-01-2020 09:43 AM

idk, but keep seeing tm's progress day by day through the news. from the stand alone to the digital agriculture. where other telco progress idk

AsiaMan 28-01-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danniele (Post 17820)

hahaha! only heard the collab before with maxis only, now? hmm

milooaiss 28-01-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sitiaisyah (Post 17856)
saya guna digi, tak dengar pape pun pasal 5g hmm

Elok ke digi? Aku penah guna sblom nie, nama je internet cilipadi tapi x berapa nak berapi la, mehh

milooaiss 28-01-2020 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17867)
idk, but keep seeing tm's progress day by day through the news. from the stand alone to the digital agriculture. where other telco progress idk

Yup, i also amazed with the agriculture part. We didnt expect to plant the highland vegetables in landed and hot weather. Impressed!

BootNephewInlove 28-01-2020 11:04 AM

Oh, wow there are many people same as me! i thought i was the only one who notice on other telco MIA on this 5g. Hahahaha

BootNephewInlove 28-01-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sitiaisyah (Post 17857)
iyeke? bukan celcom dh ada 5g ke?

idk, i've been using this for years now but yup, not every telco is perfect right. but this one keeps on bugging me, give me more problems than ever. dont talk abt the price, everyone knows it expensive hahaha

BootNephewInlove 28-01-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milooaiss (Post 17870)
Yup, i also amazed with the agriculture part. We didnt expect to plant the highland vegetables in landed and hot weather. Impressed!

Oh really? I just knew about the launching night with 500 drones if i'm not mistaken, took off and fly in sync. So many formations, really made me goosebumps seeing the performance! SO cool!

Legentram 28-01-2020 11:13 AM

not maxis please guys. using their network and internet fiber, they said ah this is our package, so affordable no need to hotspot your phone to use internet bla bla. yaaaa but the connection omg, feels like i want to smack that router down hahahaha

Legentram 28-01-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17868)
hahaha! only heard the collab before with maxis only, now? hmm

collab but if still use others infra, there will be no difference right hahaha

sunflo0303 28-01-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legentram (Post 17875)
not maxis please guys. using their network and internet fiber, they said ah this is our package, so affordable no need to hotspot your phone to use internet bla bla. yaaaa but the connection omg, feels like i want to smack that router down hahahaha

Hahaha, same situation as mine. really freaking annoyed with their service. Later if got problem, need to wait for tm technician to solve the problems. and i was like better use service from tm then

BootNephewInlove 28-01-2020 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legentram (Post 17875)

Whoa! Don't be so mad bruh. Then, you still stay using that or what? Myself not easily get mad to people but if this problem persist as i'm using it i will switch to other la, why to bother this service anymore right