www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Computers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   C++ programmers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10301)

Preetisharma 03-09-2019 03:03 PM

C++ programmers

Is learning C++ still worthwhile to learn?
C++ Programming Online Course

SnoopyBroadcast 14-11-2019 12:20 PM

Yup, I think so.. like nowadays technology has becoming the most powerful thing on earth as invention keep on existing.. Therefore, we need to learn coding to contribute to the world..

Xynthia 18-11-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopyBroadcast (Post 16987)
Yup, I think so.. like nowadays technology has becoming the most powerful thing on earth as invention keep on existing.. Therefore, we need to learn coding to contribute to the world..

Yeah, all the things can be controlled by using technology in the future, but coding is not easy to learn...

sandylim 18-11-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopyBroadcast (Post 16987)

The current trend, every student from primary school are trying to learn coding in order to make the coding make the bright future

sandylim 18-11-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17049)
Yeah, all the things can be controlled by using technology in the future, but coding is not easy to learn...

Yes but the 5G is leading right now, it may easily for us to easily to learn

IcyBaby 19-11-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17049)

Well all the technologies come from coding, so it is a very good skill to learn eventhough it could be very difficult but definitely worth it.

IcyBaby 19-11-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandylim (Post 17054)
The current trend, every student from primary school are trying to learn coding in order to make the coding make the bright future

Yeah that is a good move by the government, although they just start to learn the basic but they get to know about it at a younger age, who knows if they got interest then will go into this field in the future.

Deirdre Khaw 19-11-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandylim (Post 17055)
Yes but the 5G is leading right now, it may easily for us to easily to learn

ya agree, the innovation of technology 5G make our life become much more easier and faster...

Mr. Jacker 20-11-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17072)
ya agree, the innovation of technology 5G make our life become much more easier and faster...

yaya...With the internet 5G TM, our connectivity will become increasingly fluid and flexible...all the applications and performance will be tailored precisely to our needs...

Kevin Ngo 21-11-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17088)
yaya...With the internet 5G TM, our connectivity will become increasingly fluid and flexible...all the applications and performance will be tailored precisely to our needs...

internet 5G TM make impossible possible...It bring all things Internet to our life...

NemesisKong 22-11-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcyBaby (Post 17062)
Well all the technologies come from coding, so it is a very good skill to learn eventhough it could be very difficult but definitely worth it.

I encouraged my kids to get into this industry due to future 5G technology, will be able to get a good paying job if they get started early.

NemesisKong 22-11-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17072)

It definitely gets easier with 5G, but need see how long our country is able to get it, China already have the technology for quite awhile already...

NemesisKong 22-11-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 17103)
internet 5G TM make impossible possible...It bring all things Internet to our life...

Is 5G by TM already launched? heard quite a lot of news about it but not very sure since no one is still using 5G yet haha.

The Thinker 22-11-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NemesisKong (Post 17114)
Is 5G by TM already launched? heard quite a lot of news about it but not very sure since no one is still using 5G yet haha.

yaya, the pre-5G network is launched by TM in March 2019. As far as i know, 5G network is not commersialized in Malaysia yet.

larrylai 22-11-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17124)
yaya, the pre-5G network is launched by TM in March 2019. As far as i know, 5G network is not commersialized in Malaysia yet.

Wow, it is fast, but why have commersialized in Malaysia??