www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   light sensors and controllers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10382)

xiaomaomi 31-12-2019 09:34 AM

light sensors and controllers

Do houses nowadays need sensors and controllers in light fittings that allow to dim automatically if no presence detected?

Xynthia 01-01-2020 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17548)
Do houses nowadays need sensors and controllers in light fittings that allow to dim automatically if no presence detected?

I suggest u to use smart lighting which are the lighting fixtures that can be controlled wirelessly.

NemesisKong 01-01-2020 08:59 PM

Depends tho, for ppl who are forgetful it will be useful for them, if not gonna waste alot money on electricity if everyday forget to turn off light before going out.

AsiaMan 02-01-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17548)

absolutely needed! nowadays got some 5g implementation in other countries with this light sensor as we can control using phones with 5g connection. but I guess using my umobile now, with 5g later then, cannot implement to these types of light sensors etc :s27:

AsiaMan 02-01-2020 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17552)
I suggest u to use smart lighting which are the lighting fixtures that can be controlled wirelessly.

yup but need to use the correct or suitable internet provider in order for these to happen and work just fine.

The Thinker 02-01-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17561)
absolutely needed! nowadays got some 5g implementation in other countries with this light sensor as we can control using phones with 5g connection. but I guess using my umobile now, with 5g later then, cannot implement to these types of light sensors etc :s27:

The line of TM is stable and fast, it can support 5G network as well as this smart light sensors. Have your guys heard that TM is doing 5G network standalone?

filaaa 02-01-2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17563)
The line of TM is stable and fast, it can support 5G network as well as this smart light sensors. Have your guys heard that TM is doing 5G network standalone?

TM 5G ? I heard abt it but is that their coverage and line stable ?Because i am using maxis quite ok n sometimes having prblms ..especially when look youtube videos ...its a bit lag ..starting was like ok..bt slowly like hell:s27:

Monster2 02-01-2020 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17566)
TM 5G ? I heard abt it but is that their coverage and line stable ?Because i am using maxis quite ok n sometimes having prblms ..especially when look youtube videos ...its a bit lag ..starting was like ok..bt slowly like hell:s27:

yes they are on progress of testing the 5G , they having own infra which other telco can used the infra from them as well...Yes i heard abt maxis but not sure what is the issues ,bt i do believe TM 5G should be ok because i am suing their line so far ok only..np at all

NemesisKong 02-01-2020 10:39 PM

Quote:

I have the same experience with Maxis too, heard that they want to do 5G also, but with some performance currently I am quite curious whether they can do a good job or not hmm.

The Thinker 03-01-2020 06:59 PM

Quote:

I've using TM Network for couples of year...so far I didn't encountered any slow and unstable network issue while surfing internet...

Mr. Jacker 04-01-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17568)
yes they are on progress of testing the 5G , they having own infra which other telco can used the infra from them as well...Yes i heard abt maxis but not sure what is the issues ,bt i do believe TM 5G should be ok because i am suing their line so far ok only..np at all

don't worry, the line of TM 5G should be ok coz uses Time Division Complex (TDD) technology, which can twice the speed of a 4G network at 500Mbps...

limpeh 04-01-2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17568)

I believe those Telco like Maxis or Celcom, Because their line might be lost connection, while TM is good connection, and always keep their on track, never make consumer disappointed

limpeh 04-01-2020 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17600)
don't worry, the line of TM 5G should be ok coz uses Time Division Complex (TDD) technology, which can twice the speed of a 4G network at 500Mbps...

But how to achieve this speed??

chinglaimei 04-01-2020 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17595)
I've using TM Network for couples of year...so far I didn't encountered any slow and unstable network issue while surfing internet...

So, thats why here is reason why TM network should be stand alone to get better result and make the line more stable and better...

chinglaimei 04-01-2020 08:31 PM

And i just curious why other Telco are not same like TM will do stand alone??