www.hardwarezone.com.my


www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   New way of 5G network deployment (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10386)

AsiaMan 06-01-2020 04:19 PM

New way of 5G network deployment
 
Have you guys heard about TM aiming to be the first 5G stand alone in Malaysia? Well that's going to be happen in this 5G era as they are aiming to do the stand alone instead of using non stand alone one for this 5G. https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425

Mr. Jacker 06-01-2020 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17632)
Have you guys heard about TM aiming to be the first 5G stand alone in Malaysia? Well that's going to be happen in this 5G era as they are aiming to do the stand alone instead of using non stand alone one for this 5G. https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425

what is the difference between stand alone and non stand alone?

felixx 06-01-2020 09:38 PM

not very looking forward for other telco to launch out 5g, coz their 4g is still slow like 3g

buhansy 06-01-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felixx (Post 17636)
not very looking forward for other telco to launch out 5g, coz their 4g is still slow like 3g

totally agree, want to do the complaint in the form they provided also cannot... then now want to do 5g...really nonsense

filaaa 06-01-2020 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17632)
Have you guys heard about TM aiming to be the first 5G stand alone in Malaysia? Well that's going to be happen in this 5G era as they are aiming to do the stand alone instead of using non stand alone one for this 5G. https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425

I heard about that , whic they are on progress building the TM 5G with stand alone and own infra with the government support as well i think...
n heard that they even started the demo ....

batkoo88 07-01-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17638)
I heard about that , whic they are on progress building the TM 5G with stand alone and own infra with the government support as well i think...
n heard that they even started the demo ....

Unifi also using tm's own infra but line still lag and unstable. what makes the 5g any different?

batkoo88 07-01-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buhansy (Post 17637)
totally agree, want to do the complaint in the form they provided also cannot... then now want to do 5g...really nonsense

i dont think malaysia is ready for 5g la... even our phones are still old skool only support till 4g

xiaomaomi 07-01-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batkoo88 (Post 17655)
Unifi also using tm's own infra but line still lag and unstable. what makes the 5g any different?

5G is not like 4G.. benefits of 5G stand alone is faster internet speed, Efficient although it is a bit costly to be made, but benefits future purposes.:yawn:

The Thinker 07-01-2020 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17635)
what is the difference between stand alone and non stand alone?

As far as I know, Non Stand Alone is network 4g that installed using fiber. It took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it. Whereas stand Alone is network without LTE, only TM wants to do it.

Monster2 07-01-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17661)
As far as I know, Non Stand Alone is network 4g that installed using fiber. It took more time for telco who do not have the fiber to install it. Whereas stand Alone is network without LTE, only TM wants to do it.

True also...
Even the 5G will elevate the mobile network to not only interconnect people, but also interconnect and control machines, objects, and devices..Its really interesting ...waiting to try the TM 5G !!!

aceDgold 08-01-2020 11:07 AM

why bother to stand alone if connection like ****tttt

Nancy22 08-01-2020 11:55 AM

Unfortunately, Unifi has been pretty disappointing in their service delivery.I work from home a lot and always service down time affects me very very badly.

Deirdre Khaw 08-01-2020 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17662)
True also...
Even the 5G will elevate the mobile network to not only interconnect people, but also interconnect and control machines, objects, and devices..Its really interesting ...waiting to try the TM 5G !!!

I heard that network 5G TM will be used in daily operations such as smart parking, smart traffic light, smart security and so on... can't wait for trying it...

batkoo88 08-01-2020 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy22 (Post 17666)
Unfortunately, Unifi has been pretty disappointing in their service delivery.I work from home a lot and always service down time affects me very very badly.

yea im afraid that tm's infra for 5g is not fully ready to support the 5g

Deirdre Khaw 09-01-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batkoo88 (Post 17676)
yea im afraid that tm's infra for 5g is not fully ready to support the 5g

TM already pre test their 5g network with local authorities to test 5g solutions...I think it can support 5g well...


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.