www.hardwarezone.com.my


www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Computers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Best College Laptops 2019 (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10340)

xiaomaomi 07-11-2019 10:45 AM

Best College Laptops 2019
 
Every college student needs a laptop, but with so many choices at so many different prices, it can be homework in itself to find out the very best laptops. Let's discuss recommendations for the best college laptops.

huasin 11-11-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 16910)
Every college student needs a laptop, but with so many choices at so many different prices, it can be homework in itself to find out the very best laptops. Let's discuss recommendations for the best college laptops.

last time when i was a student, i just use cheap laptop tat can access ald is a good thing

buhansy 11-11-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 16910)
Every college student needs a laptop, but with so many choices at so many different prices, it can be homework in itself to find out the very best laptops. Let's discuss recommendations for the best college laptops.

see what spec, processor, ram u want and ur budget is how much...
if want to choose the best laotop sure will very expensive

Baby Sayang 13-11-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasin (Post 16960)
last time when i was a student, i just use cheap laptop tat can access ald is a good thing

Student also need high end laptop so settle graphic assignment and all heavy editing stuff

Baby Sayang 13-11-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buhansy (Post 16961)
see what spec, processor, ram u want and ur budget is how much...
if want to choose the best laotop sure will very expensive

No discount anywhere ah? i need to buy laptop because my laptop old already

buhansy 13-11-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Sayang (Post 16979)
No discount anywhere ah? i need to buy laptop because my laptop old already

they are doing year end sales now so it got discount, can visit their website to see it

huasin 13-11-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Sayang (Post 16977)
Student also need high end laptop so settle graphic assignment and all heavy editing stuff

for those who are graphic design student and gaming lover need high end laptop, if it's a normal student i think not need

Baby Sayang 15-11-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 16910)
Every college student needs a laptop, but with so many choices at so many different prices, it can be homework in itself to find out the very best laptops. Let's discuss recommendations for the best college laptops.

I'm using Samsung brand and its quite good for me, the price also affordable for student

Baby Sayang 15-11-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buhansy (Post 16980)
they are doing year end sales now so it got discount, can visit their website to see it

But the brand not to good right?

Baby Sayang 15-11-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasin (Post 16981)
for those who are graphic design student and gaming lover need high end laptop, if it's a normal student i think not need

As long as you can do your assignment without lag and stuck, it's ok to choose. But for me not Lenovo brand cause it's stuck

buhansy 17-11-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Sayang (Post 16996)
But the brand not to good right?

why u say it's not good? u got use before? if dun gt use before dun say it's not good lor

huasin 17-11-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Sayang (Post 16997)
As long as you can do your assignment without lag and stuck, it's ok to choose. But for me not Lenovo brand cause it's stuck

u bought which brand of Lenovo? under rm2000 one? my cousin and colleague use it they say it's good, i'm going to buy it soon wooo

huasin 17-11-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Sayang (Post 16994)
I'm using Samsung brand and its quite good for me, the price also affordable for student

samsung is the most lag among those brand, even phone also lag..will not recommend to choose it, sure will regret

buhansy 17-11-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasin (Post 16981)
for those who are graphic design student and gaming lover need high end laptop, if it's a normal student i think not need

graphic students use laptop under rm2000 budget is still ok, but if u like to gaming, sure need a high support graphic laptop

buhansy 17-11-2019 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasin (Post 17037)
u bought which brand of Lenovo? under rm2000 one? my cousin and colleague use it they say it's good, i'm going to buy it soon wooo

which brand of Lenovo u're going to buy? they got do promotion this year end, price got a bit cheaper..


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.