www.hardwarezone.com.my


www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   control centre for home (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10372)

montyashley 20-12-2019 10:54 AM

control centre for home
 
I have seen a future home with a control screen which control eveything in the household, from appliances to cctv.. Do this benefits people in the future?

Xynthia 23-12-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montyashley (Post 17402)
I have seen a future home with a control screen which control eveything in the household, from appliances to cctv.. Do this benefits people in the future?

yes, it makes our life easier and smarter...we can control everything with one click...

filaaa 23-12-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montyashley (Post 17402)
I have seen a future home with a control screen which control eveything in the household, from appliances to cctv.. Do this benefits people in the future?

Yes , if u see other countries like Japan , China .They have alot of technology helping them in daily routine work as well.For example keeping robot at home as a maid , for even u having robot for brush their teeth as well !! ahahahaha

The Thinker 24-12-2019 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17437)
Yes , if u see other countries like Japan , China .They have alot of technology helping them in daily routine work as well.For example keeping robot at home as a maid , for even u having robot for brush their teeth as well !! ahahahaha

Wow, the technology looks amazing. I wonder how to control the movement of robot, using remote control, app or network?

tanlaihing 25-12-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17442)
Wow, the technology looks amazing. I wonder how to control the movement of robot, using remote control, app or network?

What i really know, Walmart, one of largest grocer in US, they apply those robot replace as shopkeeper and keep service all the people

tanlaihing 25-12-2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17433)
yes, it makes our life easier and smarter...we can control everything with one click...

Not only just one click, is safe to everyone, because right now majority people switch on the light with wet hand, is so dangerous

Deirdre Khaw 25-12-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17442)
Wow, the technology looks amazing. I wonder how to control the movement of robot, using remote control, app or network?

the movement of robot is controlled by using network...if the network is stable and fast, the robot can receive the instruction more smoothly and perform work efficiently...don't use maxis network for control it, coz it is slow...

Monster2 25-12-2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17460)
the movement of robot is controlled by using network...if the network is stable and fast, the robot can receive the instruction more smoothly and perform work efficiently...don't use maxis network for control it, coz it is slow...


yes , most of the new advanced technology are using 5G now..for example like japan n china country they are expert in thos robotics ...they all currently using 5G having lots of improvement in their country for many cases2 like medical line ,traffic n etc ...
Hoping TM malaysia once launched the 5G also will do like this :s22:

Mr. Jacker 26-12-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17465)
yes , most of the new advanced technology are using 5G now..for example like japan n china country they are expert in thos robotics ...they all currently using 5G having lots of improvement in their country for many cases2 like medical line ,traffic n etc ...
Hoping TM malaysia once launched the 5G also will do like this :s22:

TM is doing the network 5G now...They are carried out the installation progressively...They wanna to do the 5G stand alone...I think other Telco can cooperate with them in this 5G...

cutifila@gmail.com 26-12-2019 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster2 (Post 17465)
yes , most of the new advanced technology are using 5G now..for example like japan n china country they are expert in thos robotics ...they all currently using 5G having lots of improvement in their country for many cases2 like medical line ,traffic n etc ...
Hoping TM malaysia once launched the 5G also will do like this :s22:

exactly , now even 5G is poised to deliver peak speeds between 10 and 20 Gbps. And network latency will drop from 30ms to about 1ms, ideal for video game streaming, online video, and the Internet of Things, which is anticipating 5G to connect sensors, computers, and other devices with ultra-low latency.

Roy234 26-12-2019 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutifila@gmail.com (Post 17485)
exactly , now even 5G is poised to deliver peak speeds between 10 and 20 Gbps. And network latency will drop from 30ms to about 1ms, ideal for video game streaming, online video, and the Internet of Things, which is anticipating 5G to connect sensors, computers, and other devices with ultra-low latency.

well said and i am agreed with it .
I n heard its even enhanced Mobile Broadband too , and even 5G will not only make our smartphones better, but it will also usher in new immersive experiences too

arthur81849 27-12-2019 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy234 (Post 17488)
well said and i am agreed with it .
I n heard its even enhanced Mobile Broadband too , and even 5G will not only make our smartphones better, but it will also usher in new immersive experiences too

and even my at overseas hospita they have develop 5G ambulances which allow paramedics to stream real-time HD video support from remote specialists while transporting patients. The extremely low latency of Vodafone 5G has also been used to allow specialist clinicians to guide surgeons in the operating room, long-distance but in real time...hoping malaysia also having this kind of 5G system to have a changes here...

tanlaihing 27-12-2019 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17460)
the movement of robot is controlled by using network...if the network is stable and fast, the robot can receive the instruction more smoothly and perform work efficiently...don't use maxis network for control it, coz it is slow...

I heard TM are prepare to launch the 5G and lead those internet more faster

tanlaihing 27-12-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy234 (Post 17488)
well said and i am agreed with it .
I n heard its even enhanced Mobile Broadband too , and even 5G will not only make our smartphones better, but it will also usher in new immersive experiences too

Right now those 5G able to control over the traffic and able to help industry produce more productivity

Mr. Jacker 27-12-2019 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 17493)
Right now those 5G able to control over the traffic and able to help industry produce more productivity

Not only that, this upcoming 5G network will leverage on TMís extensive fibre networks including submarine cables, telecommunication towers, and Cloud computing...


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.