www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   HK style noodle (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10267)

suzyann 27-06-2019 11:34 AM

HK style noodle

Any spot to recommend for authentic hk style noodle? the ok-ok priced one, not so atas

Xynthia 01-07-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzyann (Post 16246)
Any spot to recommend for authentic hk style noodle? the ok-ok priced one, not so atas

You can have a visit to Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert, my fav restaurant to have a nice bowl of noodles at an affordable price

Kevin Ngo 01-07-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 16256)
You can have a visit to Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert, my fav restaurant to have a nice bowl of noodles at an affordable price

Yaya, i'll oso recommend here. They are known for their wanton noodle and signature combination noodle. Many traditional Hong Kong style dishes here.

klookvoucher 01-07-2019 08:04 PM

Any charges on its.

Xynthia 02-07-2019 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 16257)
Yaya, i'll oso recommend here. They are known for their wanton noodle and signature combination noodle. Many traditional Hong Kong style dishes here.

I like their signature combination noodle. Come with char siew, dumplings and wanton, very unique n delicious to have this as a lunch or dinner

Kevin Ngo 02-07-2019 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 16263)
I like their signature combination noodle. Come with char siew, dumplings and wanton, very unique n delicious to have this as a lunch or dinner

Yaya, it's a bit difference with what we usually eat at Char Chan Teng. It's based on Hong Kong's style food, very special for me to eat Hong Kong noodle at KL

Xynthia 02-07-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 16264)
Yaya, it's a bit difference with what we usually eat at Char Chan Teng. It's based on Hong Kong's flavor, very special for me to eat Hong Kong noodle at KL

Somemore the environment is so good. It's a nice place for me to relax myself after work

fruiss 02-07-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

i heard my fren say they are going to upgrade their noodle recipe, wat happen with their old recipe actually?

huasin 02-07-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruiss (Post 16266)
i heard my fren say they are going to upgrade their noodle recipe, wat happen with their old recipe actually?

not all noode\les, is wan tan based dishes... i think is just want to attract more customer to eat at theie place

Kevin Ngo 03-07-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 16265)
Somemore the environment is so good. It's a nice place for me to relax myself after work

I know right.. Their dishes smells also fragrant everytime walk pass the shop also straight crave for their beef brisket noodle lol. My friends also like lepak there just to enjoy the wanton.

Deirdre Khaw 03-07-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

I had visited there b4, there are a variety of menu that can be chosen, the portion of the food is just right

fruiss 03-07-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huasin (Post 16267)
not all noode\les, is wan tan based dishes... i think is just want to attract more customer to eat at theie place

opppss, wan tan mee is my favorite, when will them finish to discover their new recipe??

huasin 03-07-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruiss (Post 16275)
opppss, wan tan mee is my favorite, when will them finish to discover their new recipe??

i think they are going to launch out soon, so be patient lar, hehe

huasin 03-07-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 16273)
That's true, it's aso a nice place for me to gather and chit chat with my family, friends or colleague

everyday u go there only?? never go to other place??
last time i always go also will feel boring about their menu

Kevin Ngo 04-07-2019 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 16274)
I had visited there b4, there are a variety of menu that can be chosen, the portion of the food is just right

The meals there really worth a try, prices are not expensive, the portion is good enough for an adult