www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   GAX (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   future video console game (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10368)

mikkesho 13-12-2019 10:39 AM

future video console game

Its reaching the end of 2019, so I want to ask what are your future video console gaming hoping to be? For me, I guess I want a gaming console but provide with hologram, like we're playing in the game for real.. So what's yours?

filaaa 16-12-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkesho (Post 17332)
Its reaching the end of 2019, so I want to ask what are your future video console gaming hoping to be? For me, I guess I want a gaming console but provide with hologram, like we're playing in the game for real.. So what's yours?

yes , i also prefer like having some online gaming tournament which something live online playing because currentl at home for school holiday just seeing video with wifi only ...its any live gaming means will fun ! Is there any gaming got like tht now ??:s7: feel cool right if yes means

azlan789 16-12-2019 10:37 PM

i guess i'd prefer it to be a bit of traditional. using hologram as gaming feature is good but we might have to do a lot of physical activities,which will be a disadvantage for us in some emergency situation..because now days all the live gaming and online waste of time...since the networks provided by telcos are mostly useless...

Monster2 17-12-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azlan789 (Post 17357)
i guess i'd prefer it to be a bit of traditional. using hologram as gaming feature is good but we might have to do a lot of physical activities,which will be a disadvantage for us in some emergency situation..because now days all the live gaming and online waste of time...since the networks provided by telcos are mostly useless...

Bro , now almost gona be 2020 ! Still want to go for traditional ?? U can but not for all the times i think ?? Atleast we need to be upgarded as other countries as well now already people using 5G bro for live games !
And its depends also which telco u are using..i am using Unifi so far so good bro ! Try their TM M'sia 5G n see broo

xiaoofeii 17-12-2019 10:18 PM

well i don't really understand about 5G network since i'm still using unifi to play facebok games,but maybe you're right. we should upgrade our system because other countries are getting 5G too. did heard it improve the connections and can do many things with it,is it true?

Sissyy 18-12-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoofeii (Post 17370)
well i don't really understand about 5G network since i'm still using unifi to play facebok games,but maybe you're right. we should upgrade our system because other countries are getting 5G too. did heard it improve the connections and can do many things with it,is it true?

Yes it's true. 5G really different if compared to 4G. Bandwidth also increase until 1gbps . Same as latency that come faster for only 10miliseconds . Average speed 4G only around 25mbps while 5G can reach 200-400mbps.TM is the first telco in Malaysia who launch 5G.

Sissyy 18-12-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azlan789 (Post 17357)

Simply said, 5G widely believed to be smarter, faster and more efficient than 4G. As we know curently TM Malaysia are testing their 5G. TM already be the first telco who launch 5G that have a lot change than 4G! Can't wait.

cutifila@gmail.com 18-12-2019 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissyy (Post 17381)
Simply said, 5G widely believed to be smarter, faster and more efficient than 4G. As we know curently TM Malaysia are testing their 5G. TM already be the first telco who launch 5G that have a lot change than 4G! Can't wait.

But than i have a question that whats gonna happen if they gonna build their own infra?? and how long duration its gona take to do their own infra ? bcz as i know its nt an easy thing and they need alot of progress and trail testing as well..

razahwalian 18-12-2019 10:56 PM

agree to what you said dude,other countries are improving with 5G and so should we.
but i wonder how long it will take for them to build their own infra if they're planning to do so bcz some of my frenz told me tht it will taking long duration to build the infra ..is that true ??

Sissyy 19-12-2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutifila@gmail.com (Post 17382)
But than i have a question that whats gonna happen if they gonna build their own infra?? and how long duration its gona take to do their own infra ? bcz as i know its nt an easy thing and they need alot of progress and trail testing as well..

Im not that sure. In short, for non-standalone 5G network (NSA) networks, it will be built with the help of existing 4G network infrastructure, allowing for faster and cheaper network development. How long it take we dont know. But TM already pre launch their 5G in certain place for demo .

Sissyy 19-12-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razahwalian (Post 17383)
agree to what you said dude,other countries are improving with 5G and so should we.
but i wonder how long it will take for them to build their own infra if they're planning to do so bcz some of my frenz told me tht it will taking long duration to build the infra ..is that true ??

TM still using infra 4G with an upgrade time to time maybe. But what i heard some place already installed pre 5G and will be tested together, demo with others companies too.

Roy234 19-12-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissyy (Post 17395)
TM still using infra 4G with an upgrade time to time maybe. But what i heard some place already installed pre 5G and will be tested together, demo with others companies too.

yes that true , now the 5G in trial progress. and no matter what i trust that surely they have a big group team which work on it to get better 5G connection compare to other telco as their services and infrastructures are on their own as well.wish the good luck TM

arthur81849 19-12-2019 10:34 PM

true indeed,TM plans to test and demonstrate one of the features.The Dynamic Spectrum, A Sharing feature where it can dynamically share the same spectrum to support different mobile technologies, dynamically.​

giorno666 20-12-2019 03:47 PM

Explained in a simple way 5G is a enhanced mobile broadband. With the promise of 10 Gbps connectivity and latency of less than five milliseconds.which is a better version of 4G.I believe this project is definitely gonna bring lots of benefits for us.

Sissyy 20-12-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arthur81849 (Post 17397)
true indeed,TM plans to test and demonstrate one of the features.The Dynamic Spectrum, A Sharing feature where it can dynamically share the same spectrum to support different mobile technologies, dynamically.​

The deployment of their tested and proven 5G-enabled smart solutions for the showcases in Subang Jaya and Langkawi is a testament to their commitment in accelerating the delivery of 5G services nationwide.

Sissyy 20-12-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by giorno666 (Post 17411)
Explained in a simple way 5G is a enhanced mobile broadband. With the promise of 10 Gbps connectivity and latency of less than five milliseconds.which is a better version of 4G.I believe this project is definitely gonna bring lots of benefits for us.

3G maintenance is more expensive than 5G because it is an old technology. The higher the G, the more efficient it becomes due to more built-in intelligent solutions. TM was doing good move for our country.

cutifila@gmail.com 22-12-2019 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissyy (Post 17416)
3G maintenance is more expensive than 5G because it is an old technology. The higher the G, the more efficient it becomes due to more built-in intelligent solutions. TM was doing good move for our country.

exactly and offering us with a better service and experience to customers through the wireless segment, its really good ideas too n bring us up to date in technology with 5G as other countries. Good luck Team TM ..Waiting for more updates

Sissyy 22-12-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17355)
yes , i also prefer like having some online gaming tournament which something live online playing because currentl at home for school holiday just seeing video with wifi only ...its any live gaming means will fun ! Is there any gaming got like tht now ??:s7: feel cool right if yes means

So maybe for future, Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) both offer an unprecedented opportunity to really feel immersed, as you cut away any peripheral distractions.*As this require 5G why not we try TM 5G soon.

AsiaMan 25-12-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissyy (Post 17415)
The deployment of their tested and proven 5G-enabled smart solutions for the showcases in Subang Jaya and Langkawi is a testament to their commitment in accelerating the delivery of 5G services nationwide.

They also aiming to be the first 5g stand alone in malaysia as in this article https://www.malaymail.com/amp/news/tech-gadgets/2019/12/03/tm-aims-to-be-the-first-5g-standalone-network-in-malaysia/1815425 All telco keep on busy with the non stand alone. I guess the stand alone gives faster n more efficient in the 5g implementation

AsiaMan 25-12-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutifila@gmail.com (Post 17427)
exactly and offering us with a better service and experience to customers through the wireless segment, its really good ideas too n bring us up to date in technology with 5G as other countries. Good luck Team TM ..Waiting for more updates

Confirm tm gives good services as usual. Infra already have, expertise in this field then got no prob in implementing this 5g then

broomhaylie 17-02-2020 03:03 PM

I just read it and i'm also impressed. :yawn: