www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Computers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   5g computers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10373)

xiaomaomi 20-12-2019 12:11 PM

5g computers
 
What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?

Xynthia 23-12-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17403)
What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?

I want the computer that can display interactive and three-dimensional holograms.

filaaa 23-12-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17403)
What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?

best if we having 5G ..because in other countries they alrdy have 5G and i cn see the huge impact that the countries made ..If have 5G computer , its one of the best thing , because the big focus of 5G enthusiasm is about the vast increase in computing capabilities that will result from massive improvements in communication and extraordinary amounts of data transfer..

The Thinker 24-12-2019 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17435)
I want the computer that can display interactive and three-dimensional holograms.

This feature can be applied in the computer in the future since network and technology is growing and growing nowadays. I believe 5G network will give a huge impact on this feature.

tanlaihing 25-12-2019 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17444)
This feature can be applied in the computer in the future since network and technology is growing and growing nowadays. I believe 5G network will give a huge impact on this feature.

How 5G work?? and what Telco willing to do this??

tanlaihing 25-12-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17403)
What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?

If 5G appear, i hope they could be just automatic start my laptop

Deirdre Khaw 25-12-2019 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 17458)
How 5G work?? and what Telco willing to do this??

TM is willing to do this 5G network...They have the infra to install the network...

Roy234 25-12-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deirdre Khaw (Post 17462)
TM is willing to do this 5G network...They have the infra to install the network...

But then when they started focus on 5G then What are they doing if their 4g will the 4G still like this? What are they trying to do? Why they call this is a big plan?Quite confusing actually about this ...y dnt want improve the 4G ?is they still improving 4G with 5G orrrr???

Mr. Jacker 26-12-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy234 (Post 17467)
But then when they started focus on 5G then What are they doing if their 4g will the 4G still like this? What are they trying to do? Why they call this is a big plan?Quite confusing actually about this ...y dnt want improve the 4G ?is they still improving 4G with 5G orrrr???

All telco are doing the 4G network and upgrade the network from time to time, but their work is imperfect, causing some problem arise...TM comes up with Network 5G to serve us better and fulfill our needs...

cutifila@gmail.com 26-12-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17475)
All telco are doing the 4G network and upgrade the network from time to time, but their work is imperfect, causing some problem arise...TM comes up with Network 5G to serve us better and fulfill our needs...


well said , and not only that 5G will redefine a broad range of industries with connected services from retail to education, transportation to entertainment, and everything in between. We see 5G as technology as transformative as the automobile and electricity.

Roy234 26-12-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17475)
All telco are doing the 4G network and upgrade the network from time to time, but their work is imperfect, causing some problem arise...TM comes up with Network 5G to serve us better and fulfill our needs...

owh ok ok , but is their coverage stable as other telco?
Because now days i found all the telco quite same as well evertime telling speed speed up ! Atlast same as usual

Mr. Jacker 27-12-2019 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutifila@gmail.com (Post 17487)
well said , and not only that 5G will redefine a broad range of industries with connected services from retail to education, transportation to entertainment, and everything in between. We see 5G as technology as transformative as the automobile and electricity.

TM already started its 5G demonstration in Subang Jaya to test out its 5G connected smart traffic light, smart safety, smart security and smart parking system...This technology will make our life more easier and smart in the coming days...

Kevin Ngo 27-12-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17496)
TM already started its 5G demonstration in Subang Jaya to test out its 5G connected smart traffic light, smart safety, smart security and smart parking system...This technology will make our life more easier and smart in the coming days...

That's great! By having this efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure, we can access the internet more easier and faster...

chinglaimei 28-12-2019 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17475)
All telco are doing the 4G network and upgrade the network from time to time, but their work is imperfect, causing some problem arise...TM comes up with Network 5G to serve us better and fulfill our needs...

Just give them some times, because still in initial stage

chinglaimei 28-12-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 17509)
That's great! By having this efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure, we can access the internet more easier and faster...

Pls apply on the education system, because those education system really need a lot of internet to make more research, and student need it

arthur81849 28-12-2019 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17403)
What 5g feature do you want in your 5g computers? And you think do your idea possible to be made or not?

5G is expected to unleash a massive IoT (Internet of Things) ecosystem where networks can serve communication needs for billions of connected devices, with the right trade-offs between speed, latency, and cost.

xiaoofeii 28-12-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 17512)
Just give them some times, because still in initial stage

True , everything need time .As when first want to having 3G ,4G the same that we worried but yes of course as i cn said its success too..
So i hope the 5G TM sure will give us better coverage since i am using 4G TM its good man !! its really good ...excited want to try out the TM 5G

filaaa 28-12-2019 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 17509)
That's great! By having this efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure, we can access the internet more easier and faster...


Yes,because its could give a speed fast track line .
And even can use drones that use 5G are helping to improve work on production in the Netherlands. And in Japan, 5G sensors are used to monitor the dekstop works and big company systems

Mr. Jacker 29-12-2019 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaoofeii (Post 17520)
True , everything need time .As when first want to having 3G ,4G the same that we worried but yes of course as i cn said its success too..
So i hope the 5G TM sure will give us better coverage since i am using 4G TM its good man !! its really good ...excited want to try out the TM 5G

I personally think that TM 5G can provide us a better coverage coz it switched from non stand alone network (4G) to stand alone network...for sure consumers can access internet at high-speed...

henrytan 29-12-2019 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 17513)
Pls apply on the education system, because those education system really need a lot of internet to make more research, and student need it

i think that, education system havent implement yet, because those system provided like parking system...

limpeh 29-12-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17526)
I personally think that TM 5G can provide us a better coverage coz it switched from non stand alone network (4G) to stand alone network...for sure consumers can access internet at high-speed...

Those not stand alone Telco, because their think they spend a lot money in 4G, 5G might be reduced their profit, because 5G normally apply on industry, for light user are not suitable for use it

limpeh 29-12-2019 12:15 PM

i think 5G is Enhanced mobile broadband, this is significantly faster data speeds and greater capacity keeping the world connected.

IcyBaby 30-12-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xynthia (Post 17435)
I want the computer that can display interactive and three-dimensional holograms.

Same bro, imagine talking to your friends and families through holographic video calls, that would be awesome! Feel much more realistic to us.

IcyBaby 30-12-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinglaimei (Post 17513)
Pls apply on the education system, because those education system really need a lot of internet to make more research, and student need it

I think they would, just a matter of time only, there are so much students with potential in our country and I am sure the government would not want to waste their talents.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.