www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   control centre for home (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10372)

xiaomaomi 27-12-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17473)
TM is doing the network 5G now...They are carried out the installation progressively...They wanna to do the 5G stand alone...I think other Telco can cooperate with them in this 5G...

Yaaaa, I've just read about this recently in this article https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425 but what makes me curious is, why other telco so fussy hussle on the non stand alone whilist u can just do stand alone as it is cost efficient n faster than the non stand alone one.. Just wondering, why wont collab with tm rather than with other telco hmm

Kevin Ngo 27-12-2019 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiaomaomi (Post 17503)
Yaaaa, I've just read about this recently in this article https://www.malaymail.com/news/tech-...laysia/1815425 but what makes me curious is, why other telco so fussy hussle on the non stand alone whilist u can just do stand alone as it is cost efficient n faster than the non stand alone one.. Just wondering, why wont collab with tm rather than with other telco hmm

that's great! TM can provide network 5G to consumers at lower price coz it can do the network stand alone faster, efficient and cost-effective...

henrytan 28-12-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jacker (Post 17494)
Not only that, this upcoming 5G network will leverage on TMís extensive fibre networks including submarine cables, telecommunication towers, and Cloud computing...

Wow, is nice, sending the message within a second or faster communication with other country...

xiaoofeii 28-12-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17437)
Yes , if u see other countries like Japan , China .They have alot of technology helping them in daily routine work as well.For example keeping robot at home as a maid , for even u having robot for brush their teeth as well !! ahahahaha

ahahahahah exactly !!!
In china robotics all is quite usual alrdy and now days its give so much of high tech life for them as well.
N as i know TM malaysia 5G will initially operate in conjunction with existing 4G networks before evolving to fully standalone networks in subsequent releases and coverage expansions.Hope for the best !!!

filaaa 28-12-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Thinker (Post 17442)
Wow, the technology looks amazing. I wonder how to control the movement of robot, using remote control, app or network?

Yes of course can , bcause when last mnth i met up with my one of good fren from china.he told me tht last month, doctors in China remotely monitored portions of three simultaneous orthopedic procedures using surgical robots and 5G. All three operations were considered successful, in a milestone for remote surgery.

Mr. Jacker 29-12-2019 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henrytan (Post 17514)
Wow, is nice, sending the message within a second or faster communication with other country...

The speed of TM 5G is doubled up coz it uses stand alone network, which is an efficient and cost-effective 5G infrastructure...

limpeh 29-12-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by filaaa (Post 17521)
Yes of course can , bcause when last mnth i met up with my one of good fren from china.he told me tht last month, doctors in China remotely monitored portions of three simultaneous orthopedic procedures using surgical robots and 5G. All three operations were considered successful, in a milestone for remote surgery.

Because of 5G, which country apply for 5G?? how can we get that in Malaysia, i think so far Malaysia havent implement this robot

limpeh 29-12-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin Ngo (Post 17507)
that's great! TM can provide network 5G to consumers at lower price coz it can do the network stand alone faster, efficient and cost-effective...

Wow, if cost effective , we can enjoy cheaper price right??

IcyBaby 30-12-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montyashley (Post 17402)
I have seen a future home with a control screen which control eveything in the household, from appliances to cctv.. Do this benefits people in the future?

Of course it does, and more convenient for ppl too as we can monitor our house conditions even with just our smartphone, so dont worry even when we go travelling.

IcyBaby 30-12-2019 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 17493)
Right now those 5G able to control over the traffic and able to help industry produce more productivity

There are so much benefits that 5G can bring to us, that's why every telco company is rushing to be the first to be able to implement it.