www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Teleport (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   newest smartphones (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10350)

AsiaMan 22-11-2019 10:45 AM

newest smartphones
 
the smartphones keep evolving with many design and specs.. what type of phones or specs that you always waiting for a mobile phone? it is low latency? or high pixel camera? what is it, share with me ;)

Legentram 27-11-2019 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17116)
the smartphones keep evolving with many design and specs.. what type of phones or specs that you always waiting for a mobile phone? it is low latency? or high pixel camera? what is it, share with me ;)

Of course, I will choose smartphones with sophisticated cameras. Besides that, it's will become more meaningful to have a smartphone with a good internet signal. hehe

batkoo88 29-11-2019 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17116)
the smartphones keep evolving with many design and specs.. what type of phones or specs that you always waiting for a mobile phone? it is low latency? or high pixel camera? what is it, share with me ;)

of course, I will choose a smartphone with low latency. Then, I'll not face problems while playing games and streaming video anymore...

john lee 29-11-2019 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17116)
the smartphones keep evolving with many design and specs.. what type of phones or specs that you always waiting for a mobile phone? it is low latency? or high pixel camera? what is it, share with me ;)

I choose the smartphone that offering high speed, enormous capacity, IoT capability, low latency and much more it provides the bearer for many new applications. It sounds good right if have all of this.
:s13:

din dong 29-11-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsiaMan (Post 17116)
the smartphones keep evolving with many design and specs.. what type of phones or specs that you always waiting for a mobile phone? it is low latency? or high pixel camera? what is it, share with me ;)

for right now, im really want the smartphone that compatible with new technology such as 5g / use more on IoT tech., :s13:

john lee 30-11-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by din dong (Post 17230)
for right now, im really want the smartphone that compatible with new technology such as 5g / use more on IoT tech., :s13:

The whole ecosystem will probably go through some changes when 5G hits. wohoo:s12:I think that is going to change. everything will change even it is not impossible

din dong 30-11-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john lee (Post 17237)
The whole ecosystem will probably go through some changes when 5G hits. wohoo:s12:I think that is going to change. everything will change even it is not impossible

Now, as with 4G before it, nobody knows exactly what 5G will usher in. But you can expect far more connected devices, wearables that churn through data at astonishing rates, self-driving cars and improved augmented reality and virtual reality.

john lee 01-12-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by din dong (Post 17238)
Now, as with 4G before it, nobody knows exactly what 5G will usher in. But you can expect far more connected devices, wearables that churn through data at astonishing rates, self-driving cars and improved augmented reality and virtual reality.

4G simply cannot deliver an uninterrupted, lag-free experience. The fifth gen of mobile tech is being built out so it can send massive amounts of data with little downtime in between, allowing the notion of video displaying wearables to become more of a reality.

din dong 01-12-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john lee (Post 17239)
4G simply cannot deliver an uninterrupted, lag-free experience. The fifth gen of mobile tech is being built out so it can send massive amounts of data with little downtime in between, allowing the notion of video displaying wearables to become more of a reality.

I really think it is going to explode with IoT and all kinds of other things and innovation we haven't even imagined yet. When you get people out there working on new tech, and creating new content and integrating it into our lives in new ways, I feel we're all going to be surprised by it.

john lee 02-12-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batkoo88 (Post 17225)
of course, I will choose a smartphone with low latency. Then, I'll not face problems while playing games and streaming video anymore...

Lower latency is one of the things preventing AR and social VR, meanwhile, from reaching their full potential.

din dong 02-12-2019 04:05 PM

Excitement about 5G, interestingly enough, rarely centers on smartphones. Some have dubbed 5G the "post-smartphone era.":D

joyah noi 02-12-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john lee (Post 17252)
Lower latency is one of the things preventing AR and social VR, meanwhile, from reaching their full potential.

what is lower latency mean actually? i just know about the speed of phone only. is it same?

din dong 02-12-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyah noi (Post 17254)
what is lower latency mean actually? i just know about the speed of phone only. is it same?

Low latency means a computer network that is optimized to process a very high volume of data messages with minimal delay. its bit different with speed.

john lee 02-12-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by din dong (Post 17255)
Low latency means a computer network that is optimized to process a very high volume of data messages with minimal delay. its bit different with speed.

yeah, that correct bro. While latency has improved in recent years on 4G mobile networks, the designers of 5G which is launching in 2019 for smartphone users actually aim to deliver a disruptive improvement in mobile latency.

john lee 02-12-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyah noi (Post 17254)
what is lower latency mean actually? i just know about the speed of phone only. is it same?

For many kinds of immersive interactive media, mobile download speed is not the only important measure of speed. For mixed or extended reality (XR), augmented reality (AR), 360-degree videos, and virtual reality (VR) the latency of a mobile network is even more important than speed because it enables the experience to feel immediate, real and responsive. ;)

joyah noi 02-12-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by din dong (Post 17255)
Low latency means a computer network that is optimized to process a very high volume of data messages with minimal delay. its bit different with speed.

ooo that why now they want used 5g wireless right? right now, i heard more about 5g. sometimes they are unbelievable. hahha:s13:

joyah noi 02-12-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legentram (Post 17210)
Of course, I will choose smartphones with sophisticated cameras. Besides that, it's will become more meaningful to have a smartphone with a good internet signal. hehe

yes, i choose the good camera first. then, later i look at the spec of phone. but now, there are a lot of function that can be related with this 5g that i also don't know

joyah noi 02-12-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john lee (Post 17257)
For many kinds of immersive interactive media, mobile download speed is not the only important measure of speed. For mixed or extended reality (XR), augmented reality (AR), 360-degree videos, and virtual reality (VR) the latency of a mobile network is even more important than speed because it enables the experience to feel immediate, real and responsive. ;)

woowww. u know lot about technology eh..haha. I think, it won't take long though for 5G smartphones to take over:s13:

john lee 02-12-2019 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyah noi (Post 17261)
woowww. u know lot about technology eh..haha. I think, it won't take long though for 5G smartphones to take over:s13:

hahaha. i just know a littel because love to read about technology. new 5G phones keep getting launched, and although they're nowhere as popular as 4G phones still, 5G users at least have a choice of new phones to whet their appetite.;)

john lee 02-12-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyah noi (Post 17259)
ooo that why now they want used 5g wireless right? right now, i heard more about 5g. sometimes they are unbelievable. hahha:s13:

It’s been nearly a decade in the making, but 5G is finally becoming a reality.:s12:

din dong 02-12-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyah noi (Post 17259)
ooo that why now they want used 5g wireless right? right now, i heard more about 5g. sometimes they are unbelievable. hahha:s13:

Right now it seems like there are more questions about 5G than there are answers. Some people are wondering what 5G is, and if they’ll ever see it in their city, while others are more interested in 5G smartphones. And of course, there is the debate about which carrier will have the best 5G service.:s7:

din dong 02-12-2019 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john lee (Post 17256)
yeah, that correct bro. While latency has improved in recent years on 4G mobile networks, the designers of 5G which is launching in 2019 for smartphone users actually aim to deliver a disruptive improvement in mobile latency.

With 5G, you’ll see exponentially faster download and upload speeds. Latency, or the time it takes devices to communicate with the wireless networks, will also drastically decrease.

Legentram 02-12-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john lee (Post 17252)
Lower latency is one of the things preventing AR and social VR, meanwhile, from reaching their full potential.

low latency also good for gaming hehehe.. really looking forward for this5g, many things can be invented, can't waitttttt

Legentram 02-12-2019 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by din dong (Post 17264)
Right now it seems like there are more questions about 5G than there are answers. Some people are wondering what 5G is, and if they’ll ever see it in their city, while others are more interested in 5G smartphones. And of course, there is the debate about which carrier will have the best 5G service.:s7:

every telco competing now for the best 5g provider.. but I guess tm will lead the 5g then as they already have their own infra and their service are good since dial up days..


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 03:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.