www.hardwarezone.com.my


www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   iphone 10 or huawei mate 20 pro (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10326)

zandra 14-10-2019 02:58 PM

iphone 10 or huawei mate 20 pro
 
I'm using a 5 years old phone now and i think i need to upgrade. I'm thinking maybe changing to a new iphone 10 or huawei mate 20 pro. Both is great. Do you have any suggestions?

armansaleh30 14-10-2019 08:50 PM

well for me, i think it is better for you to use iphone because normally, android phone will start lagging after few years. but apple product will usually runs smoothly.

whatwentwrong73 14-10-2019 10:22 PM

I suggest that you should use iPhone 10, because it is more efficient, and it has a better quality. Even the ip8 is still worth buying and on par with the huawei mate 20.

YanaIsya19 15-10-2019 10:48 PM

Sokong .. So far sye pakai iphone mmg x de problem ag la ..

YanaIsya19 15-10-2019 11:16 PM

Last but not least, more safety ..

armansaleh30 16-10-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YanaIsya19 (Post 16754)
Sokong .. So far sye pakai iphone mmg x de problem ag la ..

yes memang betul. dia punya software pun smooth je.. even 6s which is already 4 year is still getting updates and the new os is running great

zaman90 16-10-2019 03:56 PM

ive used android since i had my first phone and im still using it. but i definitely jealous of iphone because their app and look is more intuitive. i suggest use huawei for more customization and ios for simplicity.

zaman90 16-10-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armansaleh30 (Post 16736)
well for me, i think it is better for you to use iphone because normally, android phone will start lagging after few years. but apple product will usually runs smoothly.

yup i really want to use iphone too but it is more pricey than android phones.

YanaIsya19 16-10-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaman90 (Post 16766)
yup i really want to use iphone too but it is more pricey than android phones.

yup that is also what stopping me from upgrading from my IP7 :s13:
fyi my IP7 is still working wonderful even after all these years hehe

YanaIsya19 16-10-2019 10:10 PM

Mule2 pakai iphone 5 .. Bile dh pakai iphone nie mmg x mau dh tukar android .. Hahaha ..

whatwentwrong73 16-10-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaman90 (Post 16736)
yup i really want to use iphone too but it is more pricey than android phones.

You can still win an iPhone 11 by going Premium on the Boost app -- even if you do not need it, it can still make a good, high-quality gift for your friend.

https://scontent.fkul16-1.fna.fbcdn....bc&oe=5E1932DB

This is the link for the info: https://www.facebook.com/36397396395...64838127196982

boxofspinels17 17-10-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatwentwrong73 (Post 16732)
You can still win an iPhone 11 by going Premium on the Boost app -- even if you do not need it, it can still make a good, high-quality gift for your friend.

i verified my account too, and if u dont win the phone maybe u can win Rm 500 cashback, its worth the try.

armansaleh30 17-10-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaman90 (Post 16765)
ive used android since i had my first phone and im still using it. but i definitely jealous of iphone because their app and look is more intuitive. i suggest use huawei for more customization and ios for simplicity.

Exactly right. But you can try get your own Iphone11 on Boost app by going premium. It's very easy and I tried already. :s13:

armansaleh30 18-10-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxofspinels17 (Post 16774)
i verified my account too, and if u dont win the phone maybe u can win Rm 500 cashback, its worth the try.

Thats why alot of people use the app, they have alot of contest and the discount they offer is better than other ewallet. You can look at the link below for current cashbacks they have.

https://www.facebook.com/36397396395...4686237212171/

zaman90 18-10-2019 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatwentwrong73 (Post 16771)
You can still win an iPhone 11 by going Premium on the Boost app -- even if you do not need it, it can still make a good, high-quality gift for your friend.

what do you mean going premium? do we have to pay for premium accounts?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.