www.hardwarezone.com.my

www.hardwarezone.com.my (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Modified cars? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.my/showthread.php?t=10427)

goliaolo 26-03-2020 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linda go (Post 18437)
Yes . download and try there is no harm also . may compare to other petrol apps which will be more convenience for you .Its is easy

Its very convenience ,dont need queue . Also its is link with Mesra card whereby u may trace the record thru apps.

goliaolo 26-03-2020 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterlily (Post 18434)
might is cheaper car , wan modify till like expensive car .More classic

its might not really after modify the car will be outstanding , it might also due to petrol issue to cause the car powerful or not .

goliaolo 26-03-2020 02:11 PM

O . Heard Petronas launch a apps SETEL which is very convenience to use also . even wan modify car , also pls consider what petrol will be used for convenience as well

linda girl 26-03-2020 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterlily (Post 18434)
might is cheaper car , wan modify till like expensive car .More classic

Hey boss, if u really tune the car u might spend a lot of money, the cheaper car u spend a lot of money of spare part.. why u not looking for a sport car or any luxury car?? because the price u tune the car u might be afford a luxury car, am i right??

linda girl 26-03-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goliaolo (Post 18441)
O . Heard Petronas launch a apps SETEL which is very convenience to use also . even wan modify car , also pls consider what petrol will be used for convenience as well

But i really heard during this MCO and during this quarantine, we should spend some time with family. So, pls care for those people really need to work at this time, i really hope that people dont queue up on counter and mention them to use setel, to avoid queue up, please everyone...

ZTthee 26-03-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sulalaaa (Post 18385)
seems the car not power enough , hence went to modify compare buy expensive car .

agreed! some just bought the secondhand and modify the engine, interior
and exterior such paint, sport rim and tyre so that it look new back.

Lolipop520 26-03-2020 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maybrow (Post 18407)
recently I went to petrol station I use setel apps, can be more save the money

you mean rebate by using that apps?? if true would like use it too.. would like to save money for others necessary thing..

darius.Om 28-03-2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanlaihing (Post 18419)
Really Setel can be save time and no need to queue to pay at counter, but what is the benefit for the first user, because i planning to download it

it made me excited to try setel after many people recommend it but still wonder if there any more advantage other than no need queuing at counter;)

DailiesBUZine 29-03-2020 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linda go (Post 18421)
wan be outstanding guy to give observe to ladies . ALernatively feel car not power enough upon driving

impress the ladies maybe hahaa . just joking;) seem they jut to have fun by fill the free time as a hobby

aceDgold 29-03-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maybrow (Post 18429)
Y not u download it? Not good or what? I think itís very convenient..

can you share with what the advantage by using that apps. if it good i will not hesitate using it

Nancy22 29-03-2020 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linda go (Post 18436)
you may request petrol guy help to pump petrol . Actually is save time on queue moreover also accumulate MESRA point

its better use the apps nowadays because i always lost it..heard lot of people recommend the apps made me wanna try it too.

danniele 30-03-2020 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goliaolo (Post 18439)
Its very convenience ,dont need queue . Also its is link with Mesra card whereby u may trace the record thru apps.

ouh i thought it just only no need to que up but can trace too. so i could know how many i have spend on fuel right. much easy, no need to keep the receipt anymore.;)

mayra190 30-03-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goliaolo (Post 18440)
its might not really after modify the car will be outstanding , it might also due to petrol issue to cause the car powerful or not .

how you can differentiate the car is powerful or not?? as you said maybe it cause by petrol you were used..can try ron97 instead of 95 maybe..:s13:

ZTthee 30-03-2020 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goliaolo (Post 18441)

im one of loyal customer petronas. always refuel at there becos the petrol is easy to access anywhere. but i never heard about the setel. can you tell more about the benefits:s12:

Lolipop520 30-03-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goliaolo (Post 18439)

ohh so there are few benefits of that apps.. btw what do you mean by trace.. trace the amount that we had refuel or what..